RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

drag-race-logo.png

Drag Race vs The World is available on

WOW Presents Plus (worldwide ex. UK, Canada),

BBC Three (UK), Crave (Canada)

Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World

Spoiler

cavstw-logo.png

Season 1

Spoiler

cavstw-cast.jpg

Cast

Meet the Queens

Spoiler

Trailers

Spoiler

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World

Spoiler

RDRUKvs-WLogo.png

Season 1

Spoiler

4c-YKEvi-C6-XXNw-QFXv6z-QEWu-Jz7-Twf-UYhpwjo-WBz-WUg.jpg

Cast

Meet the Queens

Spoiler

Trailers

Spoiler

Edited by Hephaestus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

1 minute ago, Save The Day said:

This kinda just came and went lol

The fact that it was very short didn't help either. Why do we get multiple no elimination episodes in the US seasons but not a single one of them when the best of the best are competing? :toofunny3:

56 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Pangina was the ultimate winner of this season :cm: 

Pangina you will always be famous :flame:

S2 confirmed to be Canada VS The World by Drag Race Italia S1 winner in an interview with Cosmopolitan. She was asked to participate but couldn't get the outfits ready before the deadline.

26 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

S2 confirmed to be Canada VS The World by Drag Race Italia S1 winner in an interview with Cosmopolitan. She was asked to participate but couldn't get the outfits ready before the deadline.

Oh so they asking winners?

1 minute ago, Whis said:

Oh so they asking winners?

I mean, they straight up asked a host/judge for S1, so I'm not that surprised that they reached out to other franchises' winners. They probably won't make another All Winners soon, so it makes sense to give foreign queens (and winners especially) a bigger platform.

I'm a little sad she couldn't participate, I would've loved to see her again and in international context as well. Fingers crossed for the next VS The World :chick3:

not you snatching this thread too.

are we making a Canada vs the World cast list?

9 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

not you snatching this thread too.

are we making a Canada vs the World cast list?

coco-smirk.gif

Yeah, it'd be fun! I just hope Kendall Gender isn't in it :pukey:

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I mean, they straight up asked a host/judge for S1, so I'm not that surprised that they reached out to other franchises' winners. They probably won't make another All Winners soon, so it makes sense to give foreign queens (and winners especially) a bigger platform.

I'm a little sad she couldn't participate, I would've loved to see her again and in international context as well. Fingers crossed for the next VS The World :chick3:

Priyanka better be in S2 then

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/14/2022 at 8:29 AM, Save The Day said:

This kinda just came and went lol

One of the most disappointing seasons, considering how strong the initial cast was. 

I’m surprised Elektra revealed that info. I wonder if she was allowed to lol 

9 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m surprised Elektra revealed that info. I wonder if she was allowed to lol 

I really don't think she was allowed to :mandown:

The canada reps I want to see were already on UK Vs the world :toofunny3: 

Who's gonna represent the great north for CAN vs the world? Rita Baga and Scarlett Bobo? No ma'am. 

This cast is gonna be mediocre as ****. Hardly no one even watched Canada S2 so I imagine only flops will say yes to this cause they will hardly see an increase in visibility or booking fees. 

So the queens that compete in this season are gonna be judged my miss Brooke Lynn?

I don't see the big contenders from the past being okay with that :doc:

Maybe international queens from Italy, Spain and Holland just to get the exposure but not the UK, DW and US queens

:devil:

13 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Who's gonna represent the great north for CAN vs the world? Rita Baga and Scarlett Bobo? No ma'am. 

Drag 'em :ahh:

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This cast is gonna be mediocre as ****. Hardly no one even watched Canada S2 so I imagine only flops will say yes to this cause they will hardly see an increase in visibility or booking fees. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Pythia, Gia, Synthia, Suki and Stephanie again, but there's no way in hell any one of them has an actual shot at the crown.

This sounds like it'll be full of Kendall Gender and Arantxa Castilla La Mancha-like contestants :rip:

19 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well at least the winner might get $100,000. CANvsTW might get the ladies more visibility than a future non-winner AS season exclusively on Paramount+

13 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Drag 'em :ahh:

I wouldn't mind seeing Pythia, Gia, Synthia, Suki and Stephanie again, but there's no way in hell any one of them has an actual shot at the crown.

PRAYING not. I have a fear they'll try to set this up to rig gift Pythia a win and I will NOT stand for it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.