Taylor Swift - "Carolina"

State of Grace.

47 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Not there still being people begging for poplor after we got 2 shitty pop albums back to back followed by 2 indie masterpieces and highlights of her career, suffer a bit! :dies: Hope Aaron remains her prominent producer and continues crafting masterpieces like this one which by the way doesn't even sound much like folkmore? It's rather new for her and finally true folk leaning. Y'all are too one dimensional.

Serving taste
ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7342e659ce

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Hunter_13

• Steve Johnson

• Buffy

56 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Not there still being people begging for poplor after we got 2 shitty pop albums back to back followed by 2 indie masterpieces and highlights of her career, suffer a bit! :dies: Hope Aaron remains her prominent producer and continues crafting masterpieces like this one which by the way doesn't even sound much like folkmore? It's rather new for her and finally true folk leaning. Y'all are too one dimensional.

folklore “indie” :lmao:

No more PopLor if she couldn’t top her best album reputation.

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Educate a biT :clap3:

While I do love Lover, I hope she never stops working with Aaron. The quality is just otherworldly tbh. I do think Carolina sounds a bit like the latter half of evermore, but nothing at all like folklore. folklore has a very specific sound/mood/vibe to it, where as evermore is a bit more layered and diverse. 

I am a Folklore and Evermore stan but this song is not it. I was so bored the entire time and it does nothing.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's possible to love both no? My favorite Taylor albums (besides all of them) are reputation and evermore. I love this song but I'll welcome Taylor into any genre (ones she's already done and ones she hasn't) 

• ATRL Moderator

I still can't stop listening to this masterpiece :weeps:

Not the "but where are the bops" posts showing up already :rip: 

8 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

I love this song but I'm tired of her lower register. Hope she switches up a little bit. 

I think she struggles with her higher register these days so she keeps it low

9Yk8K1U.gif

9 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

A Britney and Dua stan talking about shitty pop albums….. but you made points otherwise

9Yk8K1U.gif

9 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

both pop albums are masterpieces and outstreaming her brand new indie albums. the gp has spoken

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Buffy said:

Everything Aaron’s done sounds the same and predictable. :tsk:

Carolina sounds like Closure which sounds like No Body No Crime which sounds like Long Story Short which sounds like Better Man?

9Yk8K1U.gif

I fear poor innocent Aaron is becoming the new Jack Turnitoff, aka a scapegoat stans use to blame when their favs are making music they’re not a fan of

9Yk8K1U.gif

9 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

I am a Folklore and Evermore stan but this song is not it. I was so bored the entire time and it does nothing.

This!

I mean it's a beautiful song, but so boring.

Aaron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aantonoff 

They didn't combine the versions mess.

It actually did more than that cause both versions of the song charted in the US. :rip:

Around 2.5M with both versions combined WW and 1M in the US... This SMASH :jonny:

35 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

3.1M :gaycat4:

Amazing when Beautiful Ghosts did 600k :rip:

2 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

Amazing when Beautiful Ghosts did 600k :rip:

Well… That song was for the Cats movie, which isn’t universally appealing as a movie/book like Crawdads

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.