• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Hunter_13

• Steve Johnson

• Buffy

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

I can't quit playing it :jonny4:

Same. Initially I didn't like it much but after few listens I'm obsessed with it. :wanda:

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Ofc I'm slowly becoming obsessed with this :heart2: 

Btw AM updates are really tragic so far, We Don't Talk About Bruno is probably #220-230 ish and Carolina still didn't surpass that song!

Something :gaycat6: 

But yeah not exactly great and doesnt make me super optimistic for Spotify. But its fine if it flops I guess

7 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Something :gaycat6: 

But yeah not exactly great and doesnt make me super optimistic for Spotify. But its fine if it flops I guess

I wonder if AM combined the 2 versions for the chart? If not i guess this could explain why its not higher.. i mean not like it would be top 10 with 1 version but maybe 30-40 spots higher sth like that

I haven’t been able to stop playing it all day. It can flop, that’s fine, it’s an amazing track. 

This aint it... S&S was that girl, this isnt even a relative. The trailer had drums and sounded more dramatic and better. The song feels flat

16 minutes ago, davorincek said:

This aint it... S&S was that girl, this isnt even a relative. The trailer had drums and sounded more dramatic and better. The song feels flat

Dessner is a one trick pony. His productions are getting stale. Hope there will be a cinematic version released.

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

Dessner is a one trick pony. His productions are getting stale. Hope there will be a cinematic version released.

I hope that as well... the trailer's version sounded much better

Another folklore/evermore reject. ENOUGH with this boring and stale sound

1 minute ago, hardbrit said:

Another folklore/evermore reject. ENOUGH with this boring and stale sound

Right? It was refreshing during Folklore. Evermore was pushing it. Then Dessner just had to touch the Fearless vault tracks and ruined YAOM + WWH :rip: Can this man stay away! I’m so sick of him Folkloring everything. His 15 seconds of fame has seriously expired.

4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Right? It was refreshing during Folklore. Evermore was pushing it. Then Dessner just had to touch the Fearless vault tracks and ruined YAOM + WWH :rip: Can this man stay away! I’m so sick of him Folkloring everything. His 15 seconds of fame has seriously expired.

The 1989 vault tracks better come THROUGH. I DO NOT need this folklore sound.

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

I wonder if AM combined the 2 versions for the chart? If not i guess this could explain why its not higher.. i mean not like it would be top 10 with 1 version but maybe 30-40 spots higher sth like that

They're charting separately on the soundtrack chart so no. :rip:

If the movie (¿Somehow????) smashes she might score a cute middle sized hit with this song :giraffe:

guys...this will not be a hit :rip: She's clearly aiming for quality over a hit here. The film wont be big so no major push there and the song isnt even properly playlisted on spotify etc..meaning tey know it's not a hit in the making. It's just a pretty song to promote a small film funded by her friend Reece Witherspoon. That's it. 

I actually hope she continues to work with Aaron and Jack :giraffe: 

Not there still being people begging for poplor after we got 2 shitty pop albums back to back followed by 2 indie masterpieces and highlights of her career, suffer a bit! :dies: Hope Aaron remains her prominent producer and continues crafting masterpieces like this one which by the way doesn't even sound much like folkmore? It's rather new for her and finally true folk leaning. Y'all are too one dimensional.

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Not there still being people begging for poplor after we got 2 shitty pop albums back to back followed by 2 indie masterpieces and highlights of her career, suffer a bit! :dies: Hope Aaron remains her prominent producer and continues crafting masterpieces like this one which by the way doesn't even sound much like folkmore? It's rather new for her and finally true folk leaning. Y'all are too one dimensional.

No thanks. We don’t need Taylor’s music to be Lanafied. Everything Aaron’s done sounds the same and predictable. :tsk:

Edited by Buffy

10 minutes ago, Buffy said:

No thanks. We don’t need Taylor’s music to be Lanafied. Everything Aaron’s done sounds the same and predictable. :tsk:

Honestly if you think Aaron Dessner is a one trick pony, that's more of an indicator of your taste level than anything else.

I love this song but I'm tired of her lower register. Hope she switches up a little bit. 

35 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

DRAG these tasteless girls

9Yk8K1U.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.