Taylor Swift - "Carolina"

State of Grace.

Beautiful song, but I wish it got those dramatic drums they added in the trailer.

This sounds more folk than almost everything on folklore to be completely honest.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Hunter_13

• Steve Johnson

• Buffy

45 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

this is very lana but i love it :foxaylove3:

No it isn't :rip:

This is fully S&S Taylor :alexz:

This would be bottom of the barrel if it were on evermore. I wish she’d put more effort into the songs she releases for movies so she can snatch that Oscar. Did she just give them one of her leftovers? It’s a cute lullaby though.

Edited by touchofmyhand

spooky lesbian :cries: 

I can't stop listening to Carolina. The song is really beautiful and haunting. I'll probably add it to the evermore tracklist, right before ivy. The coney island -> Carolina -> ivy 1-2-3 punch would be really next level. 

15 minutes ago, Klein said:

I can't stop listening to Carolina. The song is really beautiful and haunting. I'll probably add it to the evermore tracklist, right before ivy. The coney island -> Carolina -> ivy 1-2-3 punch would be really next level. 

I just tried this and you are right, it’s so amazing? Thanks for the suggestion.

this is forgettable along with Beautiful Ghosts :sleep:  The only ones she’s done that are good are S&S and Eyes Open. She needs to stop working with Dessner.

People comparing this to the masterpiece S&S... pls

5 minutes ago, DancingShoes said:

People comparing this to the masterpiece S&S... pls

Carolina will be forgotten in a few weeks. It has no legs like S&S. 

This is such a nice song. Very folky and her vocals are very warm and deep. I love it. May not be as strong as Safe and Sound (in my opinion) but this is very solid - I am really loving her vocals! Very full sounding all throughout.

Such a great song from Ms. Swift and really shows how artistic she is.

9 hours ago, Fifteen said:

it was GOOD for her and yes a i was liking the love post towards her:jonny4:

:rip:

another L :fan: sis just cannot replicate S&S ha only good soundtrack song :fan:

27 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

:rip:

i'm a mess:monkey:

OT: this is good yall need to stop creaming and wishing for S&S 2.0 

this is really good but we're going to need the good sis to give us TS 10 or literally any of the TV's by this point. I'm sorry ms gorl but a soundtrack single, a re-edit of ATW 10 minute version, This Love TV, an Ed Sheeran collab, and a MIAB remix are FAR too little payoff for being nearly 6 months into the year :irate:

Ofc I'm slowly becoming obsessed with this :heart2: 

Btw AM updates are really tragic so far, We Don't Talk About Bruno is probably #220-230 ish and Carolina still didn't surpass that song!

13 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Ofc I'm slowly becoming obsessed with this :heart2: 

Btw AM updates are really tragic so far, We Don't Talk About Bruno is probably #220-230 ish and Carolina still didn't surpass that song!

I don't think AM users are gonna be streaming a folky song like his tbh :gaycat6:

Its behind the BTS song on iTunes (obviously) and hopefully it will get a cute debut on Spotify. Although I really hate how streams will be split (and the shot version is SOOO ugly).

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

this is really good but we're going to need the good sis to give us TS 10 or literally any of the TV's by this point. I'm sorry ms gorl but a soundtrack single, a re-edit of ATW 10 minute version, This Love TV, an Ed Sheeran collab, and a MIAB remix are FAR too little payoff for being nearly 6 months into the year :irate:

Imagine how spoiled you have to be for being able to say that. :gaycat6:

Edited by Klein

Absolutely gorgeous

38 minutes ago, Klein said:

Imagine how spoiled you have to be for being able to say that. :gaycat6:

Imagine how psychotic Taylor has to be to get me there :toofunny3:

This song is really amazing

Taylor Swift is undeniably a legend. Say what you want about her lyrics but it's her sense of MELODY that truly makes her legendary. From the start of her career up to now she's never lost it. And that's why she has the longevity that she has and the power to hop between genres with ease and success. Then add her storytelling skills. :jonny6:

She's kinda the female Paul McCartney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.