Kesha - Hate Me Harder & Every Heartbeat

AnonnonA

Unreleased tracks out there. Hate Me Harder sounds like it could be from High Road, whereas Every Heartbeat sounds like a more recent song

no Youtube link for Every Heartbeat yet. Not sure how true it is, but Every Heartbeat is apparently part of K5 recording sessions

Edited by AnonnonA

Every Heartbeat has the potential to be an incredible song when properly mixed and mastered

3 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Every Heartbeat has the potential to be an incredible song when properly mixed and mastered

Agreed! Love the experimental pop sound. I can totally see her pulling it off perfectly if it's done right :jonny5:

Hate Me Harder is cute too, kind of basic but I like the lyrics. It's very current, like the angsty TikTok-teen vibe that's popular right now.

Interesting if Every Heartbeat is an indication of what K5 could sound like

Hate Me Harder does sound like it could’ve been a viral hit in another world

10 hours ago, fountain said:

Interesting if Every Heartbeat is an indication of what K5 could sound like

Hate Me Harder does sound like it could’ve been a viral hit in another world

Yea we don’t have the slightest clue what K5 could sound like, but it’s promising if Every Heartbeat is indeed from the new era. It’s sonically different yet reminiscent of old kesha 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.