Tate McRae - 'i used to think i could fly'

State of Grace.

3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

According to Apple Music

Reveal hidden contents

tate mcrae \ what would you do? \ 2:46 \ 13.05.2022 - Tate McRae, Blake Slatkin, Charlie Puth and Alexander Glantz

I’ve been waiting for this BOP :jonnycat:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

• Ger

• Alex

Yeah I'm not really feeling this one from the snippet but I have faith that it will be great. She better not ruin her steak.

I still don't like the way they're dropping many songs from a really short album. SAIWB and Chaotic should be pushed more.

I'm hoping for a pink translucent vinyl for her future pressings! 

16 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

I'll be honest, I love her to death and every single release so far is 10/10, but I'm not feeling this one :dancehall2: I've listened to it a bunch of times on tik tok and it just doesn't click for me. Hope I'm proven wrong...

I also hate the fact that a ton of songs will be already out before the album.

is this gonna be a single?

19 hours ago, Insanity said:

is this gonna be a single?

I think so!

She looks PHENOMENAL :flame:

This sounds like a bop

On 4/30/2022 at 6:15 AM, grandewhispers said:

She looks PHENOMENAL :flame:

i just looked her up shes only 18?

• 3 weeks later...

so ready for this album :duca: it would've been smart to do a TikTok concert for the album like Camila and Rosalia.

I’m so excited for this album :duca: I’ve really fallen in love with her I’m shocked :eek: I was a casual fan up until feel like **** and now I’m been playing her nonstop. Her voice/style are like a Camila x Olivia hybrid but with a better work ethic :deadbanana: considering I stan those two ladies I guess it makes sense I love Tate as well

am I the only one with WWYD? on repeat still? So excited for the video

29 minutes ago, FAN said:

I’m so excited for this album :duca: I’ve really fallen in love with her I’m shocked :eek: I was a casual fan up until feel like **** and now I’m been playing her nonstop. Her voice/style are like a Camila x Olivia hybrid but with a better work ethic :deadbanana: considering I stan those two ladies I guess it makes sense I love Tate as well

am I the only one with WWYD? on repeat still? So excited for the video

what would you do? is the first misfire of the campaign for me. I’ve avoided other snippets so I can be surprised next Friday.

Less than a week :gaycat3:

what would you do? kinda killed some of the hype for me ngl. It's a cute song but album track at best in my opinion, esp after the 1-2-3 PUNCH of the first 3 released songs. I still have faith that she still has more 10/10 masterpieces. The Finneas song will be great. :duca: 

atm its looking like:

chaotic = she's all I wanna be > feel like **** >> what would you do?

I love every song released so far

Though I was wanting more after hearing the outro in WWYD , and I thought that was the intro lol 

But Im a sucker for sappy songs so Feel Like Sheesh and Chaotic is my number 1

8 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

what would you do? kinda killed some of the hype for me ngl.

Ngl but I feel you, I feel the same way, I hated because it doesn't hit as the previous singles, but I guess bar was too high. Anyways, I kinda pretend that sh*t doesn't exist... Still it's my most hyped album of the year so I'm truly excited. Really intrigued about Hate Myself, Boy X, Go Away and of course I Still Say Goodnight.

"Go Away" is produced by Blake Hernage, and my God, to me he's a genius for creating "you broke me first", hands down probably my fav song this decade. :heart2: 

LESS THAN A WEEK YASSSSSSSSS. LET'S GOOO TATE :cries: 

Btw, I wish the album artwork was the "chaotic" one, something about it is so well done.

I've had what would you do on rotation all week.  Getting a lot more play out of it than chaotic and She's all I wanna be.  Can someone tell her label to stop releasing music video's a week after the song, they always flop as a result. 

by all means, rollout is justified we got new promo tracks every 3 months since FLS last year. if it was smash on january lets say it should float around top 40 for now and having SAIWB staying in top 10 with WWYD? debut top 20 thats my ideal scenario in case everything succeed according to plans.

estimate for album hoping for 40k+ and totally not underestimated all girls releases have been tragique this year, if not, any position within top 5 is great.

best of luck to our girl, born exciting :nicole2:

smoore95GAGA

YBMF remains an awful song, but this sounds like it’s gonna be cute.

SAIWB>FLS>Chaotic>WYP?

She is currently in my top 3 favorite artists, I've known her since 2019 but she just keeps getting better and better and I keep falling in love with her even more :jonny5:

I'm glad she's been finding a lot more success recently but she truly deserves much more. She writes, sings and dances. And for the budget that she probably has, her music videos and visuals are always incredible :heart2:

So far for me:

feel like sh*t >> chaotic >= she's all i wanna be >>>>>>> what would you do (this was kind of a let down, although the music video is great)

I feel like everyone forgot about the "What's your problem" snippet, but she teased it months ago and every now and then I go back to tik tok to listen to it, because it's just so good :flame: I feel like that will be a highlight of the album for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.