Noah Cyrus - ‘The Hardest Part’

BlackJesus

Am I the only one that doesn’t really care for Lover? Like it’s cute, but it doesn’t really do anything for me :gaycat6: 

I also have the hardest time remembering how Bed goes, even tho I’ve heard the album like 5 times :priceless:

My ranking:

1. Ready to Go

2. Stand Still

3. I Burned LA Down

4. Mr. Percocet

5. Left Unfinished

6. Loretta’s Song

7. The Hardest Part

8. I Just Want a Lover

9. My Side of the Bed

10. Every Beginning Ends

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kyliefever2002

• BlackJesus

• sam.teas

• hideaway616

Wow. What a record! I've listened to it alone on the bridge by the lake drinking hot tea with no human being in sight. It was kinda cold and foggy so it really enhanced my experience.

Definitely, my kind of an album! My emo ass is shaking :jonny5: 

I did not like this as much as I was hoping :'(  to this day I still play the **** out of TEOE and this just didn’t live up to it. Still a good record tho. I love that she’s found her sound and voice.

Ready To Go > Stand Still > LA Down > Mr Percocet > EBE >>> the rest :'( 

On 9/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, BlackJesus said:

I think if there were more than 10 songs the album would feel too long. It’s a perfect length as it is

totally agree as this isn't very much a pop album and people might get bored of it halfway if they added songs that are not necessary

She just mentioned in the amazon.com live chat that they are cooking up something new for the project - she and mike said it's going to be a fresh sounding continuation

easily one of the best records of the year :jonny5: I'm so glad she finds her sound ever since July happened 

i forgot this came out :jonnycat: let me listen (i have the l-word downloaded on my computer for like 3-4 months but didn't listen to it :rip:)

On 9/16/2022 at 7:55 PM, rac7d said:

NC-17  should have happened 

this!!!

This has become my favorite album of 2022. I can't believe how talented she is. 

The album is so beautfiul from start to finish. I can't wait to see her live some day. 

I came in with 0 expectation and was pleasantly surprised by how good this album was. Could’ve been a great summer album if it hadn’t been pushed back but it’s great for christian girl autumn too :gaycat5:

On 9/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, Darlin. said:

Wow. What a record! I've listened to it alone on the bridge by the lake drinking hot tea with no human being in sight. It was kinda cold and foggy so it really enhanced my experience.

Definitely, my kind of an album! My emo ass is shaking :jonny5: 

oh wow :smitten:

It's been growing on me. I don't love it as much as her first EP though, but it's still a good album.

yeah this is really fantastic 

did it even chart on billboard :dancehall:

What a solid album - it gives me early Brandi Carlile vibes.

• 2 weeks later...

been re-listening to this recently, feel like i'm finally getting into it after focusing on Rina so much lol

stand still and unfinished are currently hitting

unfinished's bridge kinda reminds me of something from Kacey, especially from GH, love it

• 4 weeks later...

Ready To Go is a smash, why are people sleeping on her? :weeps:

the real question is why did her EP get more promotion and a better rollout than her debut album lol

On 9/18/2022 at 9:49 PM, Bryan Spears said:

Not Every Beginning Ends being the best song :deadbanana:

hhhh this was my boyfriend and mine favorite song and then he dumped me out of nowhere after 2 years so now im traumatized 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow i heard this for the first time and this is surprisingly really good. what a interesting sound and directing to take on a debut effort. Shes amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.