Noah Cyrus - ‘The Hardest Part’

BlackJesus

why when you stream noah cyrus on last fm it counts for miley cyrus page???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kyliefever2002

• BlackJesus

• sam.teas

• hideaway616

Noah is so underrated, I Burned LA Down is SOTY

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

why when you stream noah cyrus on last fm it counts for miley cyrus page???

Go to settings under "website" and click "turn off auto-correct" and it will show up.

Idk Last FM is weird

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Noah is so underrated, I Burned LA Down is SOTY

Go to settings under "website" and click "turn off auto-correct" and it will show up.

Idk Last FM is weird

thanks

this is way better than i thought

my side of the bed, stand still & hardest part :WAP:

only song im not loving is every beginning ends

3 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

oh exactly :WAP:

EBE weakest song wbk. I wish she gave us another All Three instead :WAP:

Can’t get over this album. Put it on last night to click through and see if I wanted to add any songs to my playlist and have had the entire album on repeat since.  Early favs are Stand Still and Unfinished but it is really fantastic from beginning to end. 

i'm still a little disappointed about the tour cancelation but this album makes up for it 

it's beautiful

1 hour ago, Irvine said:

i'm still a little disappointed about the tour cancelation but this album makes up for it 

it's beautiful

she cancelled the tour… this amazing album doesn’t deserve this horrid rollout, literally everything went wrong :deadbanana4:

This was really good. Stand Still, Unfinished, Mr Percocet, I Burned Down LA  and My Side were my faves but I enjoyed it as a whole.

THE LAST LINE OF MSOTB BE are you leavin’ me? AND THE FIRST LINE OF IBLAD IS You left a hole in my chest when you left :jonny2:

I JUST FELT IT IN MY BONES:jonny2:

Was gonna check this out but only 10 songs? Yeah gonna skip. So over artists pretending EPs are albums. Like she couldn't make more than 30 minutes of songs? Jk I'll prob check it out but this **** is seriously so annoying ?

Edited by Jagger

On 9/17/2022 at 9:00 AM, dreamofyou said:

On 9/17/2022 at 12:20 PM, dangerousalex said:

oh exactly :WAP:

EBE weakest song wbk. I wish she gave us another All Three instead :WAP:

Not Every Beginning Ends being the best song :deadbanana:

22 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Was gonna check this out but only 10 songs? Yeah gonna skip. So over artists pretending EPs are albums. Like she couldn't make more than 30 minutes of songs? Jk I'll prob check it out but this **** is seriously so annoying ?

you're missing out than.. like yeah i got it its the streaming age and she could put more songs, but obviously she doesn't care - she chose to go with the classic path, which i respect it a lot - and i guess you're very young, but LPs used to be only 10 songs

it's a whole body of work and a complete story, nothing more, nothing less

She could add All Three to the album to make it 11, but it just doesn't fit at all

Edited by hideaway616

49 minutes ago, Jagger said:

my side of the bed just hits. u need to hear it.

I think if there were more than 10 songs the album would feel too long. It’s a perfect length as it is

1 hour ago, hideaway616 said:

you're missing out than.. like yeah i got it its the streaming age and she could put more songs, but obviously she doesn't care - she chose to go with the classic path, which i respect it a lot - and i guess you're very young, but LPs used to be only 10 songs

it's a whole body of work and a complete story, nothing more, nothing less

She could add All Three to the album to make it 11, but it just doesn't fit at all

Huh? I'm 26 and albums used to be like 12-16 tracks when I was growing up. The streaming age makes albums short and quick aka 30 minutes like this one. It's kind of the opposite of what you’re saying. Like I said I'm gonna listen but it's just annoying 

25 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Huh? I'm 26 and albums used to be like 12-16 tracks when I was growing up. The streaming age makes albums short and quick aka 30 minutes like this one. It's kind of the opposite of what you’re saying. Like I said I'm gonna listen but it's just annoying 

Yeah it's a thing since 00's to put **** loads of fillers on an album to stretch it to 12-16 songs. This album has no filler so it's fine for me.

And like she's the type that continuously writing and recording so I'm pretty sure we don't have to wait too long to hear something new from her. She mentioned that she's creating something with Billy Ray so there might be another duo EP coming out early next year before we move on to a whole new era.

Great album

Loretta's Song annoyed me with the mention of J*s*s so I will skip that one :bam: a cute 9-track album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.