Jump to content

Noah Cyrus - ‘The Hardest Part’


BlackJesus
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • hideaway616

    11

  • BlackJesus

    16

  • sam.teas

    19

  • kyliefever2002

    19

Interesting. The tracklist is up on streaming services. If it has been pushed back to 9/16, this is very early to be revealing that. I’ve also never seen an album’s release date be pushed back on streaming services without the artist confirming this on their socials. This is very odd.

 

Also why is Stand Still called Noah (Stand Still)? It’s giving Amy Shark by Amy Shark :priceless:

Edited by smoore95GAGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder why it's been pushed back? considering it already leaked. Unless they are preparing physicals?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

Zane confirmed the 9/16 date on his show. He said “We’re taking it back to 1992 with this album rollout, available in September”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

it’s also on her website when you pre order the digital version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Verge of Obscene said:

Zane confirmed the 9/16 date on his show. He said “We’re taking it back to 1992 with this album rollout, available in September”

ugh i hope we at least get something new like a deluxe or idk cause delaying an album 2 months when its leaked... its not looking good :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

Zane confirmed the 9/16 date on his show. He said “We’re taking it back to 1992 with this album rollout, available in September”

 

1 minute ago, Verge of Obscene said:

it’s also on her website when you pre order the digital version

I hate this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't like the way that the label decided this way but I try to believe that they are giving her a better shot by moving it away from Beyonce's release in July..

 

Hope that they will come up with better roll out plan...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

since this l worded, they had one thing to do: anticipate the release or keep it in July… mess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, hideaway616 said:

I don't like the way that the label decided this way but I try to believe that they are giving her a better shot by moving it away from Beyonce's release in July..

 

Hope that they will come up with better roll out plan...

i mean... its not like any of the singles charted anyway and they had no competition whatsoever :biblio:

i really am having a hard time trying to make sense of this delay 

the only thing i can think would be logic is that theyre adding more stuff, but seeing how this seems like a complete body of work for noah i dont think thats happening either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

official tracklist and lengths

 

Noah (Stand Still) - 3:54
Ready To Go - 3:07
Mr. Percocet - 3:13
Every Beginning Ends - 2:30
Hardest Part - 3:42
I Just Want a Lover - 3:21
Unfinished - 3:53
My Side of the Bed - 3:06
I Burned LA Down - 3:15
Loretta's Song - 3:40

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm seeing her on the 9th of September. I was hoping to scream my heart out to this album. Not gonna happen without the released album though :monkey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i mean... its not like any of the singles charted anyway and they had no competition whatsoever :biblio:

i really am having a hard time trying to make sense of this delay 

the only thing i can think would be logic is that theyre adding more stuff, but seeing how this seems like a complete body of work for noah i dont think thats happening either

I’m wishing they are planning more exsposures for the album, more videos, more TV performances and interviews (billboard’s one will be out in July) - tour will be kicked off before the album, hopefully this will help creating more noise before the relaese.. that’s all I hope..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should had kept the original relaese date and leave sept for the deluxe..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

imagine pushing back an already leaked album :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah shes beyond over

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

yeah shes beyond over

 

:rip::coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...