• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kyliefever2002

• BlackJesus

• sam.teas

• hideaway616

smoore95GAGA

Interesting. The tracklist is up on streaming services. If it has been pushed back to 9/16, this is very early to be revealing that. I’ve also never seen an album’s release date be pushed back on streaming services without the artist confirming this on their socials. This is very odd.

Also why is Stand Still called Noah (Stand Still)? It’s giving Amy Shark by Amy Shark :priceless:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

I wonder why it's been pushed back? considering it already leaked. Unless they are preparing physicals?

well she just rted this piece that says its being released on july 15 :spin:

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/noah-cyrus-previews-debut-album-with-third-single-ready-to-go 

""Ready To Go" is out now. Noah Cyrus' debut album The Hardest Part will be released on 15 July via RECORDS / Columbia Records."

• ATRL Moderator

Zane confirmed the 9/16 date on his show. He said “We’re taking it back to 1992 with this album rollout, available in September”

• ATRL Moderator

it’s also on her website when you pre order the digital version

1 minute ago, Verge of Obscene said:

Zane confirmed the 9/16 date on his show. He said “We’re taking it back to 1992 with this album rollout, available in September”

ugh i hope we at least get something new like a deluxe or idk cause delaying an album 2 months when its leaked... its not looking good :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

1 minute ago, Verge of Obscene said:

it’s also on her website when you pre order the digital version

I hate this. 

I don't like the way that the label decided this way but I try to believe that they are giving her a better shot by moving it away from Beyonce's release in July..

Hope that they will come up with better roll out plan...

36 minutes ago, hideaway616 said:

I don't like the way that the label decided this way but I try to believe that they are giving her a better shot by moving it away from Beyonce's release in July..

Hope that they will come up with better roll out plan...

i mean... its not like any of the singles charted anyway and they had no competition whatsoever :biblio:

i really am having a hard time trying to make sense of this delay 

the only thing i can think would be logic is that theyre adding more stuff, but seeing how this seems like a complete body of work for noah i dont think thats happening either

official tracklist and lengths

Noah (Stand Still) - 3:54
Ready To Go - 3:07
Mr. Percocet - 3:13
Every Beginning Ends - 2:30
Hardest Part - 3:42
I Just Want a Lover - 3:21
Unfinished - 3:53
My Side of the Bed - 3:06
I Burned LA Down - 3:15
Loretta's Song - 3:40

I'm seeing her on the 9th of September. I was hoping to scream my heart out to this album. Not gonna happen without the released album though :monkey:

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i mean... its not like any of the singles charted anyway and they had no competition whatsoever :biblio:

i really am having a hard time trying to make sense of this delay 

the only thing i can think would be logic is that theyre adding more stuff, but seeing how this seems like a complete body of work for noah i dont think thats happening either

I’m wishing they are planning more exsposures for the album, more videos, more TV performances and interviews (billboard’s one will be out in July) - tour will be kicked off before the album, hopefully this will help creating more noise before the relaese.. that’s all I hope..

They should had kept the original relaese date and leave sept for the deluxe..

• 3 weeks later...

The way that this is on so many New Music Friday release lists for this week and it's not even coming out :skull:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the hype was already so low for this album and i fear she killed it by delaying it

:noparty:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.