The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

not the botched extended take my breath, give it to GOD Abel!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

not the botched extended take my breath, give it to GOD Abel!

Botched? It is the superior version?

7 minutes ago, mystery said:

Botched? It is the superior version?

yNAsTt9.gif

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

yNAsTt9.gif

xSaeiGw.thumb.gif.faca259def8561ce385350213a449a21.gif

It is I didn't lie. He better announce EU dates where we can see him perform the amazing extended version. :gaycat6:

The vocorder'd part in the extended version is literally a career highlight. Imagine willingly listening to the single version... couldn't be me :rip:

I was downtown across from the venue when they cancelled. The outage crippled Canada. Rogers is one of our major service providers so no phone, internet service and then stores not taking anything other than cash or only credit was a mess of a day. 

I think they really tried to push it and see by some miracle the service would be restored but nope. I was thinking they would’ve tentatively set it for this weekend still and just gather as many employees as possible or just not have concessions if it came down to it. It’s now in the middle of baseball season so it’s quite booked for the Summer.

I hope Abel does meet/brings that kid on stage who cried outside Rogers Centre. :chick3:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I hope Abel does meet/brings that kid on stage who cried outside Rogers Centre. :chick3:

what kid ? 

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Oh :gaycat6:

Those asian couple though :fish1:

Does anyone know the setlist? I’m going Thursday and I don’t know all of his music and wanna be prepared 

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Does anyone know the setlist? I’m going Thursday and I don’t know all of his music and wanna be prepared 

We’ll know in 4 days 

Just now, Sergi91 said:

We’ll know in 4 days 

Lmao I know I’m going:rip:

On 7/6/2022 at 8:29 AM, Devin said:

I feel like he will switch up the setlist when he does the other legs too. I hope he performs some of his older material. I know touring 2 albums can be hard. 

I was gonna ask you, are you going to the tour? I know he's not stopping to Brooklyn so didn't know if you were tryna to make it to a show.

55 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I live near Philly and i'm stoked as we're now opening night!     

5 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

I was gonna ask you, are you going to the tour? I know he's not stopping to Brooklyn so didn't know if you were tryna to make it to a show.

Yeah I’m going to the Jersey show. That usually where all our big stadium tours go lol.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Yeah I’m going to the Jersey show. That usually where all our big stadium tours go lol.

Ah is that the one at MetLife? Haha

2 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Ah is that the one at MetLife? Haha

Yessir. 

We have stadiums here too but MetLife is commonly our main venue. And its not far away from the city.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

My suggestion would be to stream this:

+ Dawn FM cause this most likely sums up what will be performed.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yessir. 

We have stadiums here too but MetLife is commonly our main venue. And its not far away from the city.

Yeah I knew that was the stadium that is associated with Brooklyn pretty much. So you're night 2.

Did you see on Reddit and Twitter they were saying Drake was at Rogers Centre in Toronto and was probably gonna perform?

2 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Yeah I knew that was the stadium that is associated with Brooklyn pretty much. So you're night 2.

Did you see on Reddit and Twitter they were saying Drake was at Rogers Centre in Toronto and was probably gonna perform?

Nah fr? Well they do have a few collabs together. It would have been a great special appearance for opening night.

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nah fr? Well they do have a few collabs together. It would have been a great special appearance for opening night.

Yeah apparently this person on twitter said their cousin works at the venue and saw Drake there. Never know what's true or not, but it's a good possibility he was. They were probably gonna perform Crew Love, and it makes sense for opening night in the city they're both from. Damn.

32 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

I live near Philly and i'm stoked as we're now opening night!     

Yes! It’ll be so awesome! I’ve never been to an opening night concert before

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

My suggestion would be to stream this:

+ Dawn FM cause this most likely sums up what will be performed.

Good call thanks! I know Dawn FM pretty well only familiar with his past massive hits tho like Blinding Lights, Starboy

1 minute ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Yeah apparently this person on twitter said their cousin works at the venue and saw Drake there. Never know what's true or not, but it's a good possibility he was. They were probably gonna perform Crew Love, and it makes sense for opening night in the city they're both from. Damn.

It would be nice but any Twitter account starting off with “…my cousin, brother, mother works for or at XYZ” idk lol.

IMG_3682.gif

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Good call thanks! I know Dawn FM pretty well only familiar with his past massive hits tho like Blinding Lights, Starboy

Sure! Being a fan since his earlier work I doubt he would perform multiple tracks from that era. So mainly expect tracks from The Highlights compilation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.