The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

Gaaah where are the EU dates??? I was so excited to see Doja as well, god damn, maybe she recovers by the time EU tour comes around?

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

I strongly believe Europe will be the last leg. 

Since its summer Oct-Feb in Latin America and Australia. He will prob tour there first unless he waits til next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a look and some of these shows he should cancel. :rip: Idek what he could do at this point.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Took a look and some of these shows he should cancel. :rip: Idek what he could do at this point.

Hooo :chick2:

36 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Hooo :chick2:

Yeah some of the struggling shows aren’t showing any improvement. Which worries me. Plus he hasn’t announced a solid replacement for Doja yet so idk. :mazen:

38 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah some of the struggling shows aren’t showing any improvement. Which worries me. Plus he hasn’t announced a solid replacement for Doja yet so idk. :mazen:

List out them 

I think he should have booked arenas in small cities and stadiums in big cities 

11 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

List out them 

I think he should have booked arenas in small cities and stadiums in big cities 

- Boston

- Detroit 

- Philadelphia
- Tampa
- Atlanta
- Denver

are the most spooky rn. The other shows are performing well some better than others.

I agree he should’ve done a mixture of arenas and stadiums OR did smallers stadiums/less shows instead of jumping right into an all stadium tour.

• 2 weeks later...

DEAD at him finally showing attention to the tour. Still no replacement for Doja and no next leg announcement yet. :rip:

On 6/8/2022 at 11:45 PM, Devin said:

- Boston

- Detroit 

- Philadelphia
- Tampa
- Atlanta
- Denver

are the most spooky rn. The other shows are performing well some better than others.

I agree he should’ve done a mixture of arenas and stadiums OR did smallers stadiums/less shows instead of jumping right into an all stadium tour.

:rip:

He still has 1 month, and sales increase a lot on the day of the concert.

I think he'll be fine

Even if he gets 90% sold dates, that's good for a stadium

10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

Atlanta show got better. Philly being his second show idk I think he should postpone that one. :skull:

There’s 16 days left until the first show :dancehall: Hope they booked a starting act :dancehall: it also seems like he was still filming for The Idol recently :dancehall:

9 hours ago, Devin said:

Atlanta show got better. Philly being his second show idk I think he should postpone that one. :skull:

Naaah 

it will hurt his image and It can become a talk of the town 

He just needs to let it slide so no one will knows about this fiasco 

thank god he is a female popstar :gaycat6:

Edited by Santhosh

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Naaah 

it will hurt his image and It can become a talk of the town 

He just needs to let it slide so no one will knows about this fiasco 

thank god he is a female popstar :gaycat6:

Facts! I’m not sure what he can do in 2 weeks. Good thing my show and Toronto are 90%+ sold out. The Phildelphia date looks concerning. I wish he did a blend of MLB and NFL stadiums. :skull:

Changing this to a stadium tour was such a mistake :rip: He should've just done the arena dates and then a quick 5-date stadium run as a victory lap

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Changing this to a stadium tour was such a mistake :rip: He should've just done the arena dates and then a quick 5-date stadium run as a victory lap

this, and if he didn't cancel the last one (the one that would've started in like February) he would've finished one leg by now :rip:

A stadium tour is ambitious, but I think he'll pull it off. 

Would love to see more promotion. I'm sure there will be a lot of last minute ticket purchases.

Wish they would announce a replacement for Doja, that would draw more people in.

I can’t wait for this tour, it’s gonna be so epic. 

He posted on his story yesterday of all his past tour posters and this one already looks like it’s gonna be a future classic:jonny5:

Only thing is now who is gonna replace Doja, if anyone will at all? We need another big name to fill in for her.

According to a Google search ad, Snoh Aalegra and Kaytranada are his openers

Wanted to see Doja but I don’t mind these too

Edited by EyesOnMe

On 6/23/2022 at 9:40 PM, EyesOnMe said:

According to a Google search ad, Snoh Aalegra and Kaytranada are his openers

Wait they would make decent opening acts. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.