The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

The way he washed up other pop acts with his production value with this tour :clap3:

too bad his vocal range couldn't able to keep up with the background music 

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

Great production and setlist...

Vocals...well ok

Tonight’s my show :duca: Do we know what time he gets on stage? 

38 minutes ago, Desire said:

Tonight’s my show :duca: Do we know what time he gets on stage? 

Have fun! :party:

Probably until is completely dark… is for the best the lights of this show looking 10/10

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Have fun! :party:

Probably until is completely dark… is for the best the lights of this show looking 10/10

Thank you :hug: 

that’s what I assumed. Looks like I won’t head out until 7:30 even though the sun doesn’t really set until almost 9 ? 

Looking at the set list and After Hours LOST. I guess it has too many downer tracks and he wanted to have a party for a stadium tour.

That was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to :jonnycat: The production, setlist, stage, lighting, energy…. Absolutely electric :jonnycat: The rain literally made the show legendary, especially during BL :jonnycat:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

This is how you do a Stadium tour :alexz:

If this looks dope on photos I could only imagine to experience it live

Edited by Ivan_brit

The amount of people in the audience :eek:

Also how loudly everyone was singing during The Hills :clap3:

7 hours ago, ariananext said:

Whew :jonny6: @Devin how was your show king

It was amazing :jonny5: I had a great view, the stage was great (once the show started), and he premiered his new drama series. 

Crowd was hyped but if Doja did not cancel the crowd prob be x10. 

Spoiler

My only critiques … the setlist deserved more AH content, merch was expensive, and they had a water shortage cause I drank a lot. :rip:

moonlitdick
11 hours ago, @michael said:

Looking at the set list and After Hours LOST. I guess it has too many downer tracks and he wanted to have a party for a stadium tour.

In Your Eyes not making the setlist when it would’ve fit perfectly :chick3: Hardest To Love too

1 minute ago, moonlitdick said:

In Your Eyes not making the setlist when it would’ve fit perfectly :chick3: Hardest To Love too

This. Bro could’ve swapped Less Than Zero, Hurricane, Low Life, and Or Nah for In Your Eyes, Scared To Live, Escape From LA, and Hardest To Love.

How long is the moon out? The whole show or certain songs...

51 minutes ago, LuckyCunt said:

How long is the moon out? The whole show or certain songs...

I don’t think it’s something they can really hide away lol

3 hours ago, Devin said:

It was amazing :jonny5: I had a great view, the stage was great (once the show started), and he premiered his new drama series. 

Crowd was hyped but if Doja did not cancel the crowd prob be x10. 

Reveal hidden contents

My only critiques … the setlist deserved more AH content, merch was expensive, and they had a water shortage cause I drank a lot. :rip:

ahhh so happy you enjoyed it in the end :jonny6:  and I agree, as much as I love Dawn FM most of people are there for After Hours which is the superior and bigger album, I'm so sad he's not doing In Your Eyes cause it's one of my favourite songs ever 

I wish I could go to this, god I hope he is filming it to release it on Amazon, Netflix or something :jonny:

4 hours ago, hausofdave said:

i cant believe he excluded In Your Gods :biblio:

How could he? :biblio:

Still not over last night’s show :jonny5: The drizzle of rain was such a perfect touch. The set list was also perfect

Looking at the Set-list where do you guys think In Your Eyes could be included.... sonically is different I see why the song was not included  is not that dance or that Ballad for any section of the show

36 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Looking at the Set-list where do you guys think In Your Eyes could be included.... sonically is different I see why the song was not included  is not that dance or that Ballad for any section of the show

After , before or a mash up with I feel it coming . . . 

Great production. Beautiful production. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.