The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

How are the SA dates doing?

Chile: Sold out but the stadium is small (20-25k)
Sao Paulo (45k): Sold out, added a second show.
Colombia (40k) and Mexico (40-65k): almost sold out. 
Tickets for Argentina aren't yet available.

Edited by unclefloprry

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

6 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Oh wow :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

It’s insane that his tour is doing so well in Europe and LATAM, i knew he was global but i always assumed he was much bigger in North America than anywhere else but the tour is proving me wrong

Another fun fact about the São Paulo date...

20 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Secured my tickets :santa: I hate the Foro Sol btw 

Cool! :santa: but they always put the same map, it's the same map of Justin and Coldplay and the first map of Dua lmao will be updated in the next months.

Why do you hate Foro Sol??? Im fine with this venue.... I prefer it over Palacio de Los Deportes where the audio is terrible & the heat gets sometimes agressive lol

I hope they update the map soon :duca:  Im sure the runway will cross to General B Area... they are lucky since they will see Abel close with cheap tickets

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

Secured my tickets :santa: I hate the Foro Sol btw 

Cool! :santa: but they always put the same map, it's the same map of Justin and Coldplay and the first map of Dua lmao will be updated in the next months.

How?

I went through 3 pre-sales and the general sale and couldn't make it. :weeps:

I'm hopeful about the new date

I also hate the Foro Sol, it's ugly.

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Why do you hate Foro Sol??? Im fine with this venue.... I prefer it over Palacio de Los Deportes where the audio is terrible & the heat gets sometimes agressive lol

I hope they update the map soon :duca:  Im sure the runway will cross to General B Area... they are lucky since they will see Abel close with cheap tickets

The general field is so big that from the seats you can't see anything. :deadbanana4: + It's an open venue so whenever I go I pray that doesn't rain with this weird weather in CDMX lmao. :deadbanana2:

I like the Palacio de los Deportes because it's an arena :santa:  I hate that Ticketmaster doesn't have a deal with the Arena Ciudad de México, it's amazing at the level of the arenas in the US :chick3:

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

How?

I went through 3 pre-sales and the general sale and couldn't make it. :weeps:

I'm hopeful about the new date

I also hate the Foro Sol, it's ugly.

Since yesterday :santa: I think the new date will be easier, I wish you luck!  Maybe I'll buy Verde A or Naranja A this time to see the full stage on the second night.:santa:

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

Oh wow :jonny6:

3 hours ago, theintriguingone said:

It’s insane that his tour is doing so well in Europe and LATAM, i knew he was global but i always assumed he was much bigger in North America than anywhere else but the tour is proving me wrong

Update: Mexico City sold out, new date added :jonnycat: (40-65k each night) 
The last time he came to Mexico City was in 2018 and he sold out an Arena twice, this was a predictable. :giraffe:  I'm more impressed with the reception in other Latin countries since he only did festivals before this tour. :psyduck:

12 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

The general field is so big that from the seats you can't see anything. :deadbanana4: + It's an open venue so whenever I go I pray that doesn't rain with this weird weather in CDMX lmao. :deadbanana2:

I like the Palacio de los Deportes because it's an arena :santa:  I hate that Ticketmaster doesn't have a deal with the Arena Ciudad de México, it's amazing at the level of the arenas in the US :chick3:

Ive never been in the seating area at Foro Sol.... I agree refuse to buy expensive tickets & being sooo far away from the stage. + Yes Mexico City weather is crazy it could be sunny then rain then sunny it's wild

Palacio de los Deportes is ugly.... Arena Ciudad de México is great but the problem is that I had no idea where is located & I already attend twice to this venue, is bad located also Hate SuperBoletos even more than ticketmaster, the amout of charges at every show with Superboletos is an insult

My friend and I bought the ticket for the Prague show the minute they went on sale. Surprised to see it's one of the worst selling shows considering that online queue was awfully long. Anyone else going that date?

The stadium in Chile is very small, I hope they change it to a bigger venue or add a second date. :devil:

6 hours ago, °ColdFire° said:

My friend and I bought the ticket for the Prague show the minute they went on sale. Surprised to see it's one of the worst selling shows considering that online queue was awfully long. Anyone else going that date?

I think there's an infinite amount of tickets available 

On 12/9/2022 at 12:28 AM, °ColdFire° said:

That’s not true, the Prague show has already 44k tickets sold. It will be one of the bigger shows he does in Europe. 

4 hours ago, Mercurio said:

That’s not true, the Prague show has already 44k tickets sold. It will be one of the bigger shows he does in Europe. 

Have they ever done shows in that airport thing or is it the first? 

18 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Have they ever done shows in that airport thing or is it the first? 

Yeah, Guns N Roses were there earlier this year and others acts have performed at the location over the years.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:53 PM, theintriguingone said:

Oh no, babyboy.

Dua and him are the biggest anglo hitmakers in LatAm for years now. :gayalipacat5:

6 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Oh no, babyboy.

Dua and him are the biggest anglo hitmakers in LatAm for years now. :gayalipacat5:

In Europe too!

Thinking of buying tickets to the second italian date, it kinda went unnoticed and tons of tickets are available 

Wembley Stdium!!! the venue he deserve since it was announced this leg

BTW.... he announcing 2nd Mexico city.... Abel is already sold out since yesterday :deadbanana2:the demand wondering if he will add a 3rd date or that Monterrey rumoured date

The Italian venue was expected as San Siro if Im right isn’t able to host the length of the stage… Denmark, Ireland, Argentina and Chile venues tho I really don’t understand why they didn’t book him the bigger stadiums when demand is clearly there and are more suited for this production. Also can’t understand why they booked him Tallin etc when they could do Lisbon, Zurich or Lyon, and Vienna. Anyway… I expect the same slayeage at the Australian dates also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.