The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

21 hours ago, ariananext said:

I don't think he'll add more dates, he added some after the pre-sale already, he doubled the London, Paris and Nice dates. Plus, UK is the worst selling country excluding Prague, Tallin and Warsaw, which are a bit unconventional. I do think more dates in Italy were needed, but many many italian fans will go abroad because the venue sucks, so I don't know how much the situation could improve :deadbanana4:

The tour is almost sold out in less than a week and there are still 7 months left.  He should add at least 2 more dates ( Maybe France or Portugal or one Balcan country)

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

14 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

The tour is almost sold out in less than a week and there are still 7 months left.  He should add at least 2 more dates ( Maybe France or Portugal or one Balcan country)

Eh, that would be amazing, but who knows. I never expected him to slay a stadium tour so hard. 

New dates added:

Brussels - July 12

Stockholm - July 18

Milan - July 27

Amsterdam - June 23

I'm PRAYING someone in my life is getting me tickets for christmas because I do not have the funds for this myself :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

New dates added:

Brussels - July 12

Stockholm - July 18

Milan - July 27

Amsterdam - June 23

It's amazing how much this tour is smashing but I also hope he's not stretching himself too thin. There can't be another blown vocals incident :emofish:

1 minute ago, SickLove said:

I'm PRAYING someone in my life is getting me tickets for christmas because I do not have the funds for this myself :gaycat6:

It's amazing how much this tour is smashing but I also hope he's not stretching himself too thin. There can't be another blown vocals incident :emofish:

I would kms if he cancelled again :gaycat6:

Pray for I get Mexico City dates :jonnycat:

there’s a Special pre-sale happening right now but my Friend did not get a Code :noparty:

Maybe tomorrow… but tickets are flying :weeps: I want to cry 

13 hours ago, ariananext said:

New dates added:

Brussels - July 12

Stockholm - July 18

Milan - July 27

Amsterdam - June 23

When is it going on sale ? 

I try to buy tickets and the date doesn't appear 

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

When is it going on sale ? 

I try to buy tickets and the date doesn't appear 

Yeah I had the same issue, to me it says it's sold out 

1 hour ago, Robyn said:

Stockholm 2nd show :jonny5:

hope i can snatch tickets tomorrow :weeps:

any suggestions on which seats are best @ariananext?

I got VIP early entry, if you don't care about seeing him up close I'd recommend the 114/115/116/137 area, he walks a lot and spends most of the time on the round stage. Avoid the sections in front of the stage (around/above 126) because the view is obstructed by the moon!

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I got VIP early entry, if you don't care about seeing him up close I'd recommend the 114/115/116/137 area, he walks a lot and spends most of the time on the round stage. Avoid the sections in front of the stage (around/above 126) because the view is obstructed by the moon!

spacer.png

thank you :heart2: 

i'm kinda anxious about getting standing tickets so prob gonna go for seats

1 hour ago, Robyn said:

thank you :heart2: 

i'm kinda anxious about getting standing tickets so prob gonna go for seats

that's a great choice then, crossing my fingers for you! :heart2:

Ticketmaster is trash!!!! it seems that Mexico city is SOld out & I Tried for 2 hours & i did not get my tickets :weeps:

Praying for a 2nd date!

38 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Ticketmaster is trash!!!! it seems that Mexico city is SOld out & I Tried for 2 hours & i did not get my tickets :weeps:

Praying for a 2nd date!

I looked up his touring history, he's only done a festival in Monterrey and two arena dates in Mexico City.

Now he's already sold out a stadium within days in 2022? His demand must be insane in Mexico!

1 hour ago, kishi said:

I looked up his touring history, he's only done a festival in Monterrey and two arena dates in Mexico City.

Now he's already sold out a stadium within days in 2022? His demand must be insane in Mexico!

He is huge here specially with After Hours era 

The only international artist that are big currently here are The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Harry Styles & Coldplay.... the rest are latin artist

Forgot to post about it but I snatch My tickets for Mexico City :jonny5: I got it by the 3rd pre-sale :eek: 

Im ready & sooo exited!!!

Also they update the Runway.... but WTF is this?? it looks imcomplete..... I hope they bring all the stage!

Imagen

I will be at General A... I survided & had a good view at the Dua show I assume I will get a good view again

11 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Forgot to post about it but I snatch My tickets for Mexico City :jonny5: I got it by the 3rd pre-sale :eek: 

Im ready & sooo exited!!!

Also they update the Runway.... but WTF is this?? it looks imcomplete..... I hope they bring all the stage!

Imagen

I will be at General A... I survided & had a good view at the Dua show I assume I will get a good view again

congrats! that's such a weird map? Is this open field?

52 minutes ago, ariananext said:

congrats! that's such a weird map? Is this open field?

Yes is an open field 

I don’t know why but I’m thinking that they don’t want the runway at General B area or some lame excuse… tickets in General B where kind of cheap 

Anyway Praying he bring the entire stage & the moon 

Secured my tickets :santa: I hate the Foro Sol btw 

14 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Cool! :santa: but they always put the same map, it's the same map of Justin and Coldplay and the first map of Dua lmao will be updated in the next months.

Edited by unclefloprry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.