• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

I wish I had money and someone to go with to be able to experience, but happy nonetheless to see how hard he is smashing :jonny:

All 4 of us trying for Manchester and London 2, me getting let in right away and snatching 4 east pitch tickets :WAP:

cannot WAIT for July 8th

8 hours ago, Young In Love said:

so what's the best way to experience this show? seating or standing place?

now that i'm thinking about it, i've never experienced concert from a seat, i just always buy the closest ticket to the stage :rip: but his stage is enormous so i'm just looking for advice from those who attended, also for standing, where's the best view from?

If you get seats at lower sections then it’s great because the stage is huge taking place through the entire stadium length. Maybe for this tour those seats are better than standing tbh

9 hours ago, Young In Love said:

so what's the best way to experience this show? seating or standing place?

now that i'm thinking about it, i've never experienced concert from a seat, i just always buy the closest ticket to the stage :rip: but his stage is enormous so i'm just looking for advice from those who attended, also for standing, where's the best view from?

If you're a tall person you should just go for GA

There's a big moon covering the stage so you have to be careful while choosing seating tickets (there should be an information from Ticketmaster regarding which section of the venue might be affected by that)

8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

If you're a tall person you should just go for GA

There's a big moon covering the stage so you have to be careful while choosing seating tickets (there should be an information from Ticketmaster regarding which section of the venue might be affected by that)

Tbh I think there's nothing on the website, you have to be careful not to get seated tickets that are right in front of the stage 

Just now, ariananext said:

Tbh I think there's nothing on the website, you have to be careful not to get seated tickets that are right in front of the stage 

Oh I think it depends on the country and venue then, they added information about it in Poland but there was nothing about it yesterday

I managed to get standing tickets rear pitch and I’m going with my sister 8th July!!!! I soooo cannot wait I went through hell today trying to grab tickets. Many of them were sold out it’s crazy how fast it sold out. I logged in at 12 01 pm and there were 44k people ahead of me!!!

He really sold out around 70,000 tickets for the italian date in what.. half an hour? :deadbanana4:

He is MASSIVE 

Well Blinding Lights and Save Your Tears were everywhere for more than 2 years . It doesn't really matter if he didnt have any hit from his last album 

Somehow I easily got the cheapest tickets in less than 10 min. I had to go cheap as I have to travel to Hamburg because this time he/they skipped Berlin :noparty:

On 11/30/2022 at 9:58 AM, shark_heather said:

Thanks a lot ! 

For me the best standing is at the end of the catwalk,  probably i need a general standing early entry for that . Do we know the prices ? ? 

I dont see whats the problem with 4 german stadiums 

He was pretty clever to choose the 4 richest cities in Germany and not to book Berlin ( like Pink did ... ) 

Berlin prices are mess. Any other city has cheaper tickets for so many concerts… with Pink it’s 12€ per ticket and the Weeknd 10€ I believe.

Sold out:

Nice x2 - ~60,000

Paris x2 - ~110,000

Bordeaux - ~50,000

Milan - ~65,000

Stockholm - ~40,000

Oslo (2 tickets left) - ~20,000

Bruxelles (3 tickets left) - ~50,000

Amsterdam (<20 tickets left) - ~50,000

Almost sold out:

Dublin (only golden circle left) - ~40,000

Hamburg (<100 tickets left) - ~40,000

Dusseldorf (<50 tickets + golden circle left) - ~40,000

Munich (<100 tickets left) - ~60,000

Frankfurt ~40,000

Barcelona (13 tickets left + standing) - ~55,000

Madrid (8 tickets left + standing) - ~60,000

Mostly sold:

Manchester - ~55,000

Horsens - ~10,000

London x2 - ~120,000

Many available:

Tallin - ~70,000

Warsaw - ~55,000

Prague - ~70,000

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Horsens - ~10,000

i think the capacity of this stadium is >25k for concerts

zpb1ahz.gif

17 minutes ago, Favelada said:

i think the capacity of this stadium is >25k for concerts

zpb1ahz.gif

That would make sense, I keep finding 10k online but that's weird for a stadium tour :deadbanana4:

I'm guessing he'll add more dates? The UK, Berlin, Portugal and Italy?

3 minutes ago, kishi said:

He better :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, kishi said:

I don't think he'll add more dates, he added some after the pre-sale already, he doubled the London, Paris and Nice dates. Plus, UK is the worst selling country excluding Prague, Tallin and Warsaw, which are a bit unconventional. I do think more dates in Italy were needed, but many many italian fans will go abroad because the venue sucks, so I don't know how much the situation could improve :deadbanana4:

On 12/2/2022 at 1:05 PM, Cloudy said:

I wish I had money and someone to go with to be able to experience, but happy nonetheless to see how hard he is smashing :jonny:

That makes two of us... ?

But yeah, it's been thrilling to follow his impressive touring success when everybody was doubting his capacity to pull off an all-stadium tour. He deserves it so much, and from the many videos I've seen the show looks fantastic. :heart:

I'm so intrigued to see if he makes any changes to the setlist. "In Your Eyes" better be included somewhere, especially with how much it smashed on several European countries. I wouldn't mind seeing "Wanderlust" replacing "Kiss Land" as well, and songs like "Crew Love", "Party Monster", and maybe "The Morning" (controversial, but we know sacrifices need to be made) being replaced by more tracks from "After Hours" and "Dawn FM".

2 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

That makes two of us... ?

But yeah, it's been thrilling to follow his impressive touring success when everybody was doubting his capacity to pull off an all-stadium tour. He deserves it so much, and from the many videos I've seen the show looks fantastic. :heart:

I'm so intrigued to see if he makes any changes to the setlist. "In Your Eyes" better be included somewhere, especially with how much it smashed on several European countries. I wouldn't mind seeing "Wanderlust" replacing "Kiss Land" as well, and songs like "Crew Love", "Party Monster", and maybe "The Morning" (controversial, but we know sacrifices need to be made) being replaced by more tracks from "After Hours" and "Dawn FM".

For me, Crew Love and Hurricane can go, I really wish he did In The Night, In Your Eyes and Moth To A Flame. The former is kind of a reach, but maybe the other two are possible, especially considering they did much better in Europe compared to the USA. 

9 hours ago, ATWK said:

He better :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, ariananext said:

I don't think he'll add more dates, he added some after the pre-sale already, he doubled the London, Paris and Nice dates. Plus, UK is the worst selling country excluding Prague, Tallin and Warsaw, which are a bit unconventional. I do think more dates in Italy were needed, but many many italian fans will go abroad because the venue sucks, so I don't know how much the situation could improve :deadbanana4:

There's still time. Hoping for a Lisbon show!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.