The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

49 minutes ago, ariananext said:

No, if you get nosebleeds they'll be seated, you can go there even 5 minutes before the show starts, you only need to queue for the floors tickets!

Awesome! Ty 

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

My options are...London (family lives there, around the same time as Pride), Madrid (friends live there, never visited), Amsterdam (want to finally visit) and Rio De Janeiro (friends live there, never visited).

I missed the Miami show, unfortunately. But I love to travel and make vacations out of concert experiences! Let's see what happens. :gaycat1:

Today is the day. (LiveNation Presale) So mf hyped. Hoping the prices are ok :rip:

Does anyone know if more tickets will be available on general sale? for the Amsterdam show

I got in Hamburg but i didnt manage to get in Paris or Amsterdam 

I don't know about y'all but it was a bloodbath this morning. I was at work and I was trying to get tickets for Nice (early entry) while also keeping a tab on Milan just in case I couldn't get the tickets I wanted for Nice. Milan was much easier to enter as it was one date and you could just pick one out of two types of tickets, I only had 20k people in the queue, but for Nice it was like 90,000 because it was one queue for all the french dates :deadbanana4: 

He added 2nd London and 2nd Paris .... the smaaaashhh

Got tickets to the Amsterdam show. Front Field Right. :jonny5:

omg the prices :rip: 

I've never been to a concert this big. Are they usually like this? :deadbanana4:  the cheaper ones are so far away from the stage. Yeah, definitely not a fan of stadium tours.  :deadbanana4:

I've never been to a concert this big. Are they usually like this? :deadbanana4:  the cheaper ones are so far away from the stage. Yeah, definitely not a fan of stadium tours.  :deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

My seat is so far away I might as well sit outside, get some fresh air 

It was 85€ for Frankfurt 

5 stadium shows in France, I didn't know he was this huge. 

London, Paris and Nice are the cities that got a second date added so far.

@Mark Rih

Edited by ariananext

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

5 stadium shows in France, I didn't know he was this huge. 

London, Paris and Nice are the cities that got a second date added so far.

@Mark Rih

The DEMAND. Global king of pop I better get a ticket tomorrow

the demand :jonnycat:  still praying for ticketmaster to update the ugly stage in Mexico City :biblionny:

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

the demand :jonnycat:  still praying for ticketmaster to update the ugly stage in Mexico City :biblionny:

This!!!  but the rest of latin america will get the complete stage.... I really really want to believe that is just Ticket Master being lazy & they bring the entire stage

Also nervous about snathcing my tickets. The demand is big :jonnycat: im annoyed by the number of pre-sales like WTF??

so what's the best way to experience this show? seating or standing place?

now that i'm thinking about it, i've never experienced concert from a seat, i just always buy the closest ticket to the stage :rip: but his stage is enormous so i'm just looking for advice from those who attended, also for standing, where's the best view from?

I don't even care, finally I gonna see my king. All these years stanning ever since Trilogy.:jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.