The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I think you misunderstood my question, I was asking if there’s gonna be multiple Uk dates :heart:

Ohh my bad :heart2: I had just woken up lol anyways I think it'll be quite extensive so we can expect multiple UK dates, although I don't think it's one of his biggest markets?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

Ticketmaster leaked the Ciudad de Mexico date in September :jonnycat: 

There is gonna be an early sale here for his Top fans on Spotify (like 2-3 hours before the pre-sale). He's my third most streamed artist of all time, this is my moment. :jonnycat:

11 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Ticketmaster leaked the Ciudad de Mexico date in September :jonnycat: 

There is gonna be an early sale here for his Top fans on Spotify (like 2-3 hours before the pre-sale). He's my third most streamed artist of all time, this is my moment. :jonnycat:

Justice for the AM users :redface:

Metallica just announced their tour (I guess they were the other NA act the Stade de France stadium Twitter page referred too), maybe Abel will announce his tour at 5 PM (GMT+1). 

What the hell is that venue for the italian show? I'm going abroad that's TERRIBLE. 

I hate the Dublin venue so much, couldn't he have gotten Croke Park or the Aviva????

11 minutes ago, ariananext said:

What the hell is that venue for the italian show? I'm going abroad that's TERRIBLE. 

Exactly :rip: Nice it is I fear!

Omfg so hyped. I think I’m gonna try snatch tickets

Edited by Delusional

@ariananext explain to me why he skips San Siro? Like is there a game that day or future construction at the venue? :deadbanana4:

I’m happy he announced Europes leg for you to see finally!!

Don’t get why he skipped Portugal entirely when he sold out two arena shows over here back to back. 

Does anybody know the prices of the Spain shows? 

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

@ariananext explain to me why he skips San Siro? Like is there a game that day or future construction at the venue? :deadbanana4:

Probably he didn't find a free slot that reasonated with his schedule. Everyone and their mothers are touring next summer

9 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Probably he didn't find a free slot that reasonated with his schedule. Everyone and their mothers are touring next summer

True I expect touring overload 2022 til 2024.

Just seems odd with the venue choice. 

45 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Exactly :rip: Nice it is I fear!

Same :deadbanana4: I'm trying to figure things out 

33 minutes ago, Devin said:

Thank you sis, I'm LIVID though, I read somewhere Maneskin are gonna be there that week.

Edited by ariananext

just signed up for the amstedam presale, does anyone know what the best places you can buy are?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.