• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

However until July??? :deadbanana2: 

Also general area :eek:

I hope he does Latin America Feb-March

Yeah I've seen that! Hopefully an italian date surfaces too 

Latin America / Oceania / Africa dates prob will be announced halfway or at the end of NA leg.

How are ticket prices? I better start saving my coins if he's coming to Budapest next year this tour looks like crazy fun

On 7/23/2022 at 11:09 PM, Ivan_brit said:

However until July??? :deadbanana2: 

Also general area :eek:

I hope he does Latin America Feb-March

Is it showing also the prices ? 

I wonder how much is the early entrance runway ones 

Edited by shark_heather

Raymond James Stadium at Tampa Bay tonight - where his Super Bowl took place (one I think will age like fine wine with time, especially as "Save Your Tears" ended up as another career-defining hit for him).

We have 7/7 sold out shows so far...honestly, Doja dropping out ended up being a blessing in disguise, for as much as I love her, our current scenario undeniably proved just how much demand Abel generates on his own, which could have easily been invalidated with another high profile act alongside him. Not to mention it was a good thing to get rid of these annoying people who were just going for her and couldn't care less about The Weeknd - goodbye and good riddance :foxaylove2:

I hope all those attending tonight's concert have a great time, and in the meantime, let me plug the link for the most criminally slept on ATRL base...

2 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

Raymond James Stadium at Tampa Bay tonight - where his Super Bowl took place (one I think will age like fine wine with time, especially as "Save Your Tears" ended up as another career-defining hit for him).

We have 7/7 sold out shows so far...honestly, Doja dropping out ended up being a blessing in disguise, for as much as I love her, our current scenario undeniably proved just how much demand Abel generates on his own, which could have easily been invalidated with another high profile act alongside him. Not to mention it was a good thing to get rid of these annoying people who were just going for her and couldn't care less about The Weeknd - goodbye and good riddance :foxaylove2:

I hope all those attending tonight's concert have a great time, and in the meantime, let me plug the link for the most criminally slept on ATRL base...

C’mon POST! :clap3: I still can’t believe I pulled out of the show last minute (I had a VIP ticket for the Philly stop) but I know I’ll see him when the time is right (and he’s hopefully indoors)

I jus left Tampa. How phuckin awesome his show was 

highlights for me was da bracelets 

I Die For You

Less Than Zero

and da fine guy who smoked me out in da row in front of me 

I was sad I couldn’t get to see Doja but Abel made up for it with a great show. 

he’s so charismatic on stage 

da flying moon was super cute too

9 hours ago, Jjang said:

Any boxscores out yet? 

Nothing yet I been checking Pollstar and Twitter. It should be posted this week tho.

Had to cancel my Vegas flights because of covid. Very sad I won't be seeing the show even though I was originally going for Doja. I hope the tour comes to Europe, I've seen videos and it looks insane!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 6:46 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

Had to cancel my Vegas flights because of covid. Very sad I won't be seeing the show even though I was originally going for Doja. I hope the tour comes to Europe, I've seen videos and it looks insane!

Hope you’re feeling better. Streets saying European leg is coming next summer.

6 hours ago, Devin said:

Did you enjoy the show? :jonny5:

Yeah it was so good!! We’re you at Atlanta??

3 hours ago, TurntUp said:

Yeah it was so good!! We’re you at Atlanta??

Nah I was at the Jersey one. I just like to hear ppl feedback after the show lol. I’m glad you enjoyed it the production was insane for me. 

:jonny5:

How long are the openers? Don’t care about them so I wanna get there once theyre done 

8 hours ago, Trex said:

How long are the openers? Don’t care about them so I wanna get there once theyre done 

at the recent show :

Mike Dean - ~6:45-7:15

Snoh Aalegra - ~7:30-8:15

Abel - ~9:15?

Not him coming to Europe next summer :rip:

I hope by then he will have a new album , a smash hit and he will still perform Gasoline , Sacrifice,  HDIMYLM and Take my Breath 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.