• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

9 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Like who wanna see him live when Bruno is alive and touring? :rip:

I can understand him doing theatres in the US but stadiums? :gaycat6:

Well, good for him I guess.

Bruno is great etc but nobody I know would rather see him than Abel :deadbanana4:

Yup Doja & The Weeknd. July 16 in NYC! If you're going and wanna link DM me!

I want to go to the NY date but I just can't justify those prices :deadbanana2: and Metlife is huge so I would want decent seats to see the whole production so I am eyeing either level 1 or floor seats 

12 hours ago, Desire said:

I want to go to the NY date but I just can't justify those prices :deadbanana2: and Metlife is huge so I would want decent seats to see the whole production so I am eyeing either level 1 or floor seats 

Floor seats is always the best option for me. I'd rather not go to a show than getting a half-assed experience, plus floor makes everything more exciting imo. Anything else feels detached from the experience.

12 hours ago, Desire said:

Me too but there's no way I'm going to NJ - I would spend more time on trains than the actual duration of the sow

On 4/20/2022 at 2:13 AM, ariananext said:

Bruno is great etc but nobody I know would rather see him than Abel :deadbanana4:

I love them both. But at least here in South America in 2017 Bruno sang in big stadiums, The Weeknd as part of a festival. :coffee:

-------

Abel we need dates in South America, but by 2023 to save money lol :bunny:

Just now, Reflektor_Creep said:

I love them both. But at least here in South America in 2017 Bruno sang in big stadiums, The Weeknd as part of a festival. :coffee:

-------

Abel we need dates in South America, but by 2023 to save money lol :bunny:

But Bruno only toured stadiums in South America and did festivals in the whole Europe, while Abel is doing stadiums in Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa and South America which all haven't been announced yet :rip: What are you even talking about?

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

But Bruno only toured stadiums in South America and did festivals in the whole Europe, while Abel is doing stadiums in Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa and South America which all haven't been announced yet :rip: What are you even talking about?

Stade de France, Barcelona Olympic Stadium, Wanda Metropolitano (Spain)

Just now, Reflektor_Creep said:

Stade de France, Barcelona Olympic Stadium, Wanda Metropolitano (Spain)

Good for him for booking those 3 dates and 10 festivals, get that bag! But Abel's South American dates have yet to be announced (like you just said :skull:), so again.. what are you talking about?

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

Floor seats is always the best option for me. I'd rather not go to a show than getting a half-assed experience, plus floor makes everything more exciting imo. Anything else feels detached from the experience.

This convinced me for floor seat because you're absolutely right lmao :hug: 

2 hours ago, getBusy said:

Me too but there's no way I'm going to NJ - I would spend more time on trains than the actual duration of the sow

That's what's annoying about it too but luckily I drive and I'll probably just make it a weekend in NJ :skull: 

1 minute ago, Desire said:

This convinced me for floor seat because you're absolutely right lmao :hug: 

happy to hear that :jonny6: enjoy your show, can't wait to hear all of yours reviews

So the album thread is closed... and there's no base for him?

A little off topic, but did anybody notice that they changed the Dawn FM (Alternate World) in streaming? They removed the Agents of Time Remix of TMB (I am crying since it was soooo good) and replaced it with the single version of TMB. Weird... I mean I don't mind it but why remove the other remix?

OT: I wish I could go, I saw him live during the Starboy tour and it was such a great show, but he's not coming anywhere near.

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

He's teasing european dates :jonny6:

YEEEES FINALLY!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well ... RIP 

Also where the F are the European dates ? He should have kept the old ones 

I'd love her to get replaced by Kevin Parker

So disappointed. But still attending.

Hope he brings Kaytranada, SZA, Tinashe, and/or FKA Twigs :alexz: Lana might be a good choice too

Edited by EyesOnMe

I can’t at this site’s weird ass fascination in dragging Abel and his tour stats when most users were dickriding all Starboy-After Hours era. Its unfortunate Doja is out but I’m sure there will be a decent replacement.

Either way I’m still attending. :fan:

The tour is cancelled. Good riddance. 

36 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

The tour is cancelled. Good riddance. 

no it isn't?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.