• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Devin

• Kiss It Better

• Into The Void

Came through last minute :clap3:

Pulling over 8k tickets I'm assuming based on the capacity of the venue(8400), that's pretty good especially since this is her 1st time touring in this city

Screenshot-20220429-211518-Chrome.jpg

35 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Came through last minute :clap3:

Pulling over 8k tickets I'm assuming based on the capacity of the venue(8400), that's pretty good especially since this is her 1st time touring in this city

Screenshot-20220429-211518-Chrome.jpg

I hope so since yesterday they was selling 4 tickets for $100

37 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I hope so since yesterday they was selling 4 tickets for $100

I think that was a deal for all artists through Live Nation  (would have been messy otherwise)https://www.livenationentertainment.com/2022/04/live-nations-annual-concert-week-is-here-get-25-tickets-to-more-than-3700-concerts/

Either way:clap3:

She also has another 8k venue sold out already in Kansas City on the 3rd. @nuclear

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

I think that was a deal for all artists through Live Nation  (would have been messy otherwise)https://www.livenationentertainment.com/2022/04/live-nations-annual-concert-week-is-here-get-25-tickets-to-more-than-3700-concerts/

Either way:clap3:

She also has another 8k venue sold out already in Kansas City on the 3rd. @nuclear

Come down dude/dudette. I was just pointing out a fact which she benefits heavily from. I actually like her, I have nothing against her. She is actually doing better than artists that are way bigger. Kansas City is flopping though. Only one of the sections is sold out. 

2 hours ago, nuclear said:

Come down dude/dudette. I was just pointing out a fact which she benefits heavily from. I actually like her, I have nothing against her. She is actually doing better than artists that are way bigger. Kansas City is flopping though. Only one of the sections is sold out. 

I was just letting you know if you didnt know, it wasnt that deep :rip:

Also ?

It doesn't show that on Ticketmaster? It shows 16 tickets left & they're all resale. Odd

Screenshot-20220430-024133-Chrome.jpg

On another ticket site 3 weeks ago to compared now

20220430-031220.jpg

Screenshot-20220430-031030-Chrome.jpg

Guess we'll just see on the 3rd. St. Louis is doing well so it'd be weird if Kansas City didnt. Her team hasn't let her bomb this far so

Indianapolis sold out, Lil Durk aint steal her ticket sales I guess. @Devin

I dont know why they're booked one day from each other in multiple venues:skull:Literally competing for very similar audiences 

Screenshot-20220501-184738-Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Indianapolis sold out, Lil Durk aint steal her ticket sales I guess. @Devin

I dont know why they're booked one day from each other in multiple venues:skull:Literally competing for very similar audiences 

Screenshot-20220501-184738-Chrome.jpg

I’m starting to wonder if they similar management for tours. Other than that another sold out show in the basket whew :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m starting to wonder if they similar management for tours. Other than that another sold out show in the basket whew :clap3:

The last minute reason why :skull: Guess they werent about to choose between the two:rip:

Screenshot-20220501-205723-Facebook.jpg

Both St Louis & Kansas City will end the 1st half of the 2nd half of this tour on a good note:clap3:

Edited by Armani?

FB-IMG-1651488049262.jpg

It's gonna be chilly in Kansas City, these outside venues:rip:

On 4/30/2022 at 12:50 AM, nuclear said:

Yeah...it looks like she sold out.

Seems to be an issue with what Ticketmaster was reporting & what the Starlight Theatre was reporting, cuz they were different.

Mo5HN4.gif

b9Zx0Q.gif

Still no box office reports so far:rip:

FSA6sX-WUAIgr-H?format=jpg&name=large

On 5/4/2022 at 12:44 AM, Armani? said:

Yeah...it looks like she sold out.

Seems to be an issue with what Ticketmaster was reporting & what the Starlight Theatre was reporting, cuz they were different.

Mo5HN4.gif

b9Zx0Q.gif

:clap3:congrats. Expected from one of the biggest R&B touring girl :clap: 

• 4 weeks later...

Those Bridgeport ticket sales dont look that good....:rip: Maybe it'll clear up last minute. The opposite sides in the front is not selling. 

The rest of the tour dates looks like it will sell out or near (Portsmouth, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh) 

Raleigh is basically already sold out

Maybe it's not that bad I guess, looks like there's like 350 tickets left in a 5700 Capacity venue

Screenshot-20220601-081959-Chrome.jpg

On 4/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, Armani? said:

On 4/19/2022 at 7:41 PM, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20220419-193646-Chrome.jpg

Tf is Pollstar on?

This was not 74%, it sold out:skull: You couldnt even buy any tickets right before the show started. It was less than 10 left before it showed unavailable.

And the capacity is wrong also. It's a 5k venue

Messy

@Devin @Kiss It Better

US Gross
4/19/2022
H.E.R.
 Bellco Theatre
 Denver, CO
 (In-House Promotion)
 Live Nation - Los Angeles
 74%
 $49 - $279
$296,578

All those sold out dates so far the 2nd half & they decide to only report that, tf is a 74%:deadbanana4:

Screenshot-20220602-170813-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220602-194155-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220602-191349-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220602-194349-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220602-194423-Chrome.jpg

Ead9P1.gif

MQG5aD.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.