• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Mellark

• tbwtc

• 4 weeks later...

Updated with numbers from 9/15 nights from the MSG residency and 4/6 shows from Austin

I was going to go to Harryween but I was exhausted. I would go, but at least I have tickets to the final show and next week. :duca: I went on Saturday and I really enjoyed it, honestly. I want to go again, very fun. Also, tickets weren't that bad to get last minute, expect for Harryween. I think it is going to be bad for Night 15 so that's why I got my ticket for then.

The intros to LNT and Daydreaming and amazing. I was in pit and I had a great time.

Edited by Mellark

The LA shows are insane right now. Harry has the flu, he postponed one show which led to three shows being postponed till January. I have tickets for the 12th and 15th, luckily the residency has like 6 shows left so there is a high probability the 9th will be postponed too.

I could read the devastation in his post. He hates feeling like he's disappointing his fans :weeps: I hope he gets well soon!

He's such a professional. No doubt he hates having to postpone. I hope he doesn't feel guilty, we all fall ill from time to time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the final show of the year tomorrow night. I went on Saturday and he was phenomenal. 

• 2 weeks later...

After holding onto those tickets for so long I saw him this week, the show was amazing ! :heart:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by tbwtc

I hope he can gross $432m with Love On Tour so that he reaches the half-billion mark for total career revenue. 

54 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

I hope he can gross $432m with Love On Tour so that he reaches the half-billion mark for total career revenue. 

I'm pretty confident that this tour will gross over $500m on its own already.

It's at $292m currently. His LA shows averaged ~$2.68m, so with 3 more to go next year, it'd bring his total to $300m.

Then he has 31 stadiums/open fields booked for 2023 in Europe.

His 2022 stadium dates there averaged ~$4.93m per show, so across 31 dates, that'd be an extra $153m, bringing his total to $453m.

And then he still has 14 mostly stadium dates in LATAM, 7 stadium dates in Oceania and 6 dates in Asia left for that extra $50M

Even with a very conservative average of $2m per show for these remaining shows, he'd comfortably surpass that number.

Edited by Feanor

It seems there were some problems with the logitics but It seems it was a great date on Colombia, it was definitely better on Coliseo Live than the ugly Salitre Mágico parking lot, maybe next time their team can book on a Stadium (too bad he came here during football league finals) 

On 11/24/2022 at 9:05 AM, tbwtc said:

After holding onto those tickets for so long I saw him this week, the show was amazing ! :heart:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

These are beautiful :gayrrycat1:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.