• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Mellark

• tbwtc

Harry fans, tell me. Is the tour sold out or is some not? What is the estimated total gross? 

Imma guess this tour is sold out. Harry is a big name right now. His album did big numbers:bam:

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

:heart:

Woww this looks massive :WAP:

Hate to say it but this tour looks so cheap like 90% of the stadium tours… is not Harry fault 

Insane :heart:

Edited by storminthedark

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Harry fans, tell me. Is the tour sold out or is some not? What is the estimated total gross? 

It's sold out 100%

Estimated gross is hard to tell. He did a first leg in the US of 42 arena shows and they grossed 95M total, but while in the middle of the tour he added two shows, one in Little Rock Arkansas and one in New York. They had the same average price point as the old ones, initially, but since Platinum Tickets is a thing, those shows grossed a ton more.

Like, he'd done 3 shows in The Forum at the price point of tickets sold in 2019, and the total attendance was 50,739 with a gross of $6,602,191, average $130.12 per ticket. For Little Rock, attendance was 16,691 and gross $2,525,863, average $151.33 per ticket. For New York attendance was 16,777 and gross $3,272,836, average $195.07 per ticket.

He added 42 shows in North America for the second leg (same tour), so the floor for the gross of that leg of tour is the same as for the first one, since it's the same amount of shows. The thing is that these arenas are all the biggest ones. For the shows of the first leg the average attendance was 17,140 per show, it'll probably be closer to 18/19K this time around. Add to that the difference in gross per ticket, because all the new tickets were severely affected by Platinum charges, and it's very likely that the gross of this second leg of tour will be significantly higher. So for North America the floor is 200M and the ceiling... idk 230M?

Then you have Europe. 1 stadium in Scotland, 4 in England, 1 in Ireland, 1 in Germany, and 1 in Sweden, plus 16 arena shows. IDEK how much he can gross from that, I'm assuming somewhere north of 50M?

Then he has the Latin American tour which is a combination of stadiums and arenas. I'd say... idk 20M from those? It's only 12 shows. Then he's doing Australia and New Zealand, it's all stadiums and it's 7 shows I'm presuming something along the lines of 30/35M.

Conservative numbers are 300M possibly close to 350M. I could also be estimating him low, since I'm mostly basing this on his old numbers from 2018 and I think tickets are much more expensive now.

EDIT: I think I'm estimating him very low, because I just saw that Coldplay had grossed 4,895,545 per show in Mexico at the same venue Harry is playing two shows lol. So, yeah, probably closer to 350M or even higher.

Edited by More Than A Melody

His family were all there for the second show in Manchester :heart2:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/harry-styles-megafans-camp-outside-24226865

"A merchandise manager with the Harry Styles Love on Tour merchandise team told the Manchester Evening News that they expected to make around £2m in sales."

Edited by SignificantOther

He was so emotional this whole show :gaycat6: The rain during Sign of the Times was a paid actor!

This show was f*cking epic. Sign of the Times in the pouring rain with the fireworks. If I don't see documentary footage of this I'll riot

This show was truly amazing! I wasn't even there, just watched a livestream and got so emotional :weeps:  He really made it! So so proud and happy for him :heart:

It’s so fun to see that he is still improving 11-12 years into his career, while still being so young

I’m so happy for him :heart:

I like his music but I just don’t quite get how does his music translate to a stadium shows??? Like I feel like his music/sound would be way more enjoyed in an intimate or smaller settings like theaters or arenas, it’s great for him to be able to sell out stadiums but I just can’t  picture his music in that setting.

Wembley night 1 was SO GOOD. I honestly am still jamming to it, the new album is phenomenal live

even the 2.5 hour queue for the tube in the cold and rain after couldn’t ruin the night

Wembley night 1 was easily the best concert I've ever been to 

Fender

On 6/20/2022 at 4:05 AM, Dark Phoenix said:

I like his music but I just don’t quite get how does his music translate to a stadium shows??? Like I feel like his music/sound would be way more enjoyed in an intimate or smaller settings like theaters or arenas, it’s great for him to be able to sell out stadiums but I just can’t  picture his music in that setting.

I felt the same way before the shows happened, but somehow he made it work. I haven't personally gone but I watched all of them via live stream, plus talked to people who were in the nosebleeds and the shows just... work. He occupies a ton of space himself, runs around the entire show, engages people from all over, does crowd games of call and response, and generally his songs are really really big which make the stadium boom a lot. There are mosh pits for songs like Satellite, incredibly long conga lines for Canyon Moon and TPWK, and just generally the shows look awesome. It helps that the screens are MASSIVE and the camera work is fantastic. The only downside so far has been that Europe has a really late sunset so most shows are at least halfway during daytime.

The show in Hamburg was fun. His last stadium before Latam :chick3:

Tell us more about this German boy :gayrrycat1:

• 2 weeks later...

First boxscore in for this year's tour, 5.1m from Dublin!

Too bad the euro and the pound are so low at the moment but I guess it will work to his advantage in the end since most of his shows are in America and he lives in the UK. 

Edited by SignificantOther

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.