Harry Styles | Love On Tour 2021-23 | Top 10 Highest Grossing Tours of All Time

storminthedark

I think this idea is lame. The whole point of a tour is that you go to different cities so fans can see you within a few hours drive of their home. Doing a million shows in one city forces people to come to you, possibly traveling by air, having to book a hotel room, and just very expensive in general. It’s becoming harder and harder for regular folks to see live music.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Mellark

• tbwtc

He could have easily done a stadium tour instead of these shows, but I’m excited to see him in an arena. I wonder if the rumors of a 2023 stadium tour are true and these dates were added last minute to make even more money. 

Yes king!! Make them Come to see your greatness !!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBIPkh3LfgVfD1UtJXV0N

Wtf are these $1000+ platinum ticket prices :deadbanana2: 

I just need a pit ticket for chicago so I can see Jessie. :( this is exhausting.

Just got my ticket for one of the LA shows. :jonny2:

15 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Just got my ticket for one of the LA shows. :jonny2:

:party:

Got my pit ticket for Chicago! I can't wait to see Jessie Ware. :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Got my pit ticket for Chicago! I can't wait to see Jessie Ware. :jonny5:

Which day are you going? I am going on the first night!

24 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Which day are you going? I am going on the first night!

the 14th! I wanted to go the first night but I'll be in Austin then. :monkey:

On 5/25/2022 at 2:10 PM, @michael said:

I think this idea is lame. The whole point of a tour is that you go to different cities so fans can see you within a few hours drive of their home. Doing a million shows in one city forces people to come to you, possibly traveling by air, having to book a hotel room, and just very expensive in general. It’s becoming harder and harder for regular folks to see live music.

Those who think this way are free not to go. He (nor any other artist) doesn't owe anyone having to live from plane to plane for months on end. If traveling exhausts him, and he has the demand to do residencies, then good for him. He's been touring since he was 17. I 100% support his decision to put his mental and physical health first. Anyone who doesn't agree can simply not go. More tickets for me.

Have the tickets already gone on sale for the additional NY and LA dates? I barely remembered he was touring today. :chick1:

I can't believe how much platinum floor tickets were. I can't believe I'll be missing this and Jessie :\

On 5/25/2022 at 10:10 AM, @michael said:

It works best for him though. He has Don't Worry Darling and My Policeman coming out this year and he most likely has to attend the premieres and all. He can't do a proper tour like last year. So the residency is a cute idea. The premiere will probably be in NYC since his MSG residency is on that day.

Edited by Mellark

Secured tickets for November 9th at The Forum. Can’t wait! Last time I took so many pictures and videos I wasn’t living in the moment, this time I want to observe and enjoy the show (so less time playing with my phone). 

• North America leg 1: 719,060 tickets = $94,694,160 gross
  • Europe leg: 700/800K tickets
  • North America leg 2: 748,715 tickets
  • Latin America leg: 400/500K tickets
  • Oceania leg: 350/450K tickets

The floor for total tickets is 2.9M and the ceiling 3.2M.

300 million floor gross, probably closer to 400 million?

He'll probably outsell 1D's highest grossing tour, WWA 332M adjusted for inflation

• 2 weeks later...

Opening night of the tour tonight in Glasgow! let's hope he wears a kilt the traditional way :fan:

On 5/29/2022 at 12:10 AM, More Than A Melody said:

• North America leg 1: 719,060 tickets = $94,694,160 gross
  • Europe leg: 700/800K tickets
  • North America leg 2: 748,715 tickets
  • Latin America leg: 400/500K tickets
  • Oceania leg: 350/450K tickets

The floor for total tickets is 2.9M and the ceiling 3.2M.

300 million floor gross, probably closer to 400 million?

He'll probably outsell 1D's highest grossing tour, WWA 332M adjusted for inflation

I think it will be on par with WWA in the end, but there’s momentum for his next tour to be all stadiums and blow it out the water :rip: 

The new set list is a pretty perfect balance of FL and HH, although Falling will be missed.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

I think it will be on par with WWA in the end, but there’s momentum for his next tour to be all stadiums and blow it out the water :rip: 

The new set list is a pretty perfect balance of FL and HH, although Falling will be missed.

He'll do more than WWA. He already did 95M last year. I don't know that he'll blow WWA out of the water with LOT but it'll be bigger. NA alone will be 200M+.

I wouldn't say a setlist with 10/13 songs off Harry's House and 7/12 off Fine Line is "a perfect balance". It's definitely a Harry's House tour, though I do think he's trying to appease the audience by adding one or two extra Fine Line songs since they didn't get a dedicated tour. I expect 12/13 Harry's House songs for the North American leg. I'm leaning towards him not touring again until HS4 tbh.

Edited by More Than A Melody

8 hours ago, tbwtc said:

Setlist: Glasgow, Scotland (where is Daydreaming though??)

In my honest opinion, I am pretty satisfied. Kinda want him to replace WMYB could be easily replaced with Daydreaming or Only Angel but since Europe/UK didn't get a proper Love On Tour with FL, it's really tough to say. 

I do see him switching it up for the residencies, but he will probably keep the same setlist and I'll take what I get honestly. He puts on a show. 

He was amazing last night, my voice and feet hurt lol but he was worth it :smitten:

Vote, please! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.