Kacey Musgraves - 'starcrossed: unveiled' tour

Mellark

Kacey-Musgraves-Tour.jpg

Kacey Musgraves announces a tour for early 2022 in her first ever arena tour across North America. Let me know if it has been posted.

01-19 Saint Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
01-20 Chicago, IL - United Center
01-21 Kansas City, MO - T-Mobile Center
01-23 Cleveland, OH - Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
01-26 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
01-27 Boston, MA - TD Garden
02-03 Washington, D.C. - Capital One Arena
02-05 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden    Sold Out
02-09 Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena
02-11 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena    Sold Out
02-14 Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
02-16 Denver, CO - Ball Arena
02-19 Oakland, CA - Oakland Arena
02-20 Los Angeles, CA - Crypto.com Arena (formerly known as Staples Center).  Sold Out

02-25 Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Arena

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNGERin68S/

She needs to announce a second leg, release a new video, and do some tv performances 

5 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

She needs to announce a second leg, release a new video, and do some tv performances 

this album faded really quick, right? I'm a stan and don't even listen to it anymore

36 minutes ago, Skin&Bone said:

this album faded really quick, right? I'm a stan and don't even listen to it anymore

yeah she gave up on it as soon as critics basically called it a weak follow-up album to golden hour lmao

I really wish she did what she did with golden hour this era... there was some great potential with some of the songs. A shame tbh.

5 hours ago, Skin&Bone said:

4 hours ago, HausofNick said:

yeah she gave up on it as soon as critics basically called it a weak follow-up album to golden hour lmao

I really wish she did what she did with golden hour this era... there was some great potential with some of the songs. A shame tbh.

Yeah the era ended quick, too bad because I like the album more than Golden Hour. Songs are catchier and have more replay value 

Why is there a new thread for this? The tour already ended. I was one of the few people who got cancelled on literally an hour before the concert.

31 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Why is there a new thread for this? The tour already ended. I was one of the few people who got cancelled on literally an hour before the concert.

Omg I was too! Still not over that BS excuse... I was already downtown when it was announced. So uncool.

40 minutes ago, legendlavigne said:

Omg I was too! Still not over that BS excuse... I was already downtown when it was announced. So uncool.

Right? She was never in Toronto. She never posted any Instagram stories of her being in Toronto (she did for other cities). She never intended to do the show because of poor ticket sales.

I had predrunk so much at Distillery District when I found out it was cancelled. Went home after and just went to bed lol.

Edited by ALittleGauche

16 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Right? She was never in Toronto. She never posted any Instagram stories of her being in Toronto (she did for other cities). She never intended to do the show because of poor ticket sales.

I had predrunk so much at Distillery District when I found out it was cancelled. Went home after and just went to bed lol.

17 hours ago, legendlavigne said:

omg what happened??? I didn't know she cancelled shows!!!

21 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Absolutely! So ridiculous to wait until last minute to cancel. Very unprofessional. Just happy I saw the show in NYC too cause I had a feeling about Toronto. 

5 hours ago, HausofNick said:

omg what happened??? I didn't know she cancelled shows!!!

She announced on her Instagram story 3 hours before showtime that crucial parts of the show could not make it to Toronto because of "unfavourable weather conditions" which was BS because it had barely snowed that morning. She was never in Toronto though, you could tell they were cancelling because it was very unsold. Huge let down.

1 minute ago, legendlavigne said:

Absolutely! So ridiculous to wait until last minute to cancel. Very unprofessional. Just happy I saw the show in NYC too cause I had a feeling about Toronto. 

She announced on her Instagram story 3 hours before showtime that crucial parts of the show could not make it to Toronto because of "unfavourable weather conditions" which was BS because it had barely snowed that morning. She was never in Toronto though, you could tell they were cancelling because it was very unsold. Huge let down.

omg... that is so f'd up I didn't think she was the type of artist to do something like this wtf...

4 hours ago, HausofNick said:

omg... that is so f'd up I didn't think she was the type of artist to do something like this wtf...

Exactly!! I didn't either, she really disappointed me that night. My mom's not a fan anymore because of it and I just just got her on her music :katie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.