Little Mix - The Confetti Tour

rcksluke

2 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

farewell to my faves :monkey: I'll miss this iconic trio! can't wait to stan them as solo artists :alexz3:

Don‘t forget to use the code GLOBAL25 to get 25% off the livestream ticket :gaycat1:The code is only valid until Sunday

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• Opulence

I checked my local cinema listings and they are broadcasting the livestream. It’s the closest thing I’ll get to being at the concert in person so I’ll take it. 

Them announcing the hiatus seems so long ago so I can’t believe we’re finally here. This is really it (for now
)

I will be watching the livestream from the US. Why the hell not! It's something I haven't done before.

It's been nice getting to know them over the past few years. I would say since the drop of Sweet Melody, is when I started getting into their music. Although, it's been a short journey for me,  it's been a pleasure. 

I'm buying my ticket in the morning once I get paid! Woo-hoo!

I can't attend the live stream as I'm on a night shift :deadbanana4:

At least I saw them last week, but I'd have loved to have watched their last (ever?) show.

1 hour ago, WERKER said:

I can't attend the live stream as I'm on a night shift :deadbanana4:

At least I saw them last week, but I'd have loved to have watched their last (ever?) show.

There's a 48 hour replay.

42 minutes ago, Sergiov said:

There's a 48 hour replay.

It’s not the same on a replay though

I want to see it but Eurovision is on the same night :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.