Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Probably not in the jury vote, I can 100% see the top 5 being UK, Sweden, Greece. the Netherlands and Italy. Hope it doesn't happen :doc:

Replace Greece with Australia and you'll have what I think is gonna happen :mazen:

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Replace Greece with Australia and you'll have what I think is gonna happen :mazen:

Yeah and maybe even Poland if they don't mind those cheap effects. Seriously if they reward ALL of these ballads...

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Australia's song will tank 

Just now, Random_ said:

Australia's song will tank 

Everything about Australia's act this year was created with Eurovision juries in mind, I despise it so much but I think the juries have been fully baited :dies:

2 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah and maybe even Poland if they don't mind those cheap effects. Seriously if they reward ALL of these ballads...

I don't think Poland will do any damage anymore. A cute lower top 10. Song is weak and the performance is distracting and borderline meme-able.

Hola, mi bebé-bé
Hola, mi bebé-bé

HTB7.gif

Llámame, llámame
Llámame, llámame

HTB7.gif

Hola, mi bebé-bé
Hola, mi bebé-bé

HTB7.gif

Llámame, llámame
Llámame, llámame
(Hola, mi bebé)

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95208a8b36c7cb0fa8213

Yeah I think a ballad will win for sure. Most of these will flop in the televote but oneof them will probably get just enough televote points to win the contest. Probably Sweden or the UK......

Not sure if the juries will care, but Sheldon didn't properly hit his high note before removing his mask last night. He went for a lower option instead.

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

Not sure if the juries will care, but Sheldon didn't properly hit his high note before removing his mask last night. He went for a lower option instead.

The juries didn't care about Marius Bear sounding like a donkey in heat either

Snapping one, two
Where are you?

You're still in my heeeeaaaarrrrrttttttt

dance-atrl.gif

Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore
Get out of my heeeeeeeaaaaarrrttttt

dance-atrl.gif

'Cause I might snap

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

Oehoeeeeee ahaaaaaaaa
Hier in de diepte hoor ik steeds maar weer je naam

VHCkdPY.gif

Oehoeeeeee ahaaaaaaaa
Oh mijn lief wat moet ik nou
Ik zit diep en ik wil jou niet laten gaan

VHCkdPY.gif

25 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I really hope we don’t come last again this year :-(

Are you from the UK? If you are we having nothing to worry about, we are in No.2 in the odds, Sam has gotten high Jury ratings and we and 4 other countries are seen as potential winners, we are doing great. :heart: 

It would be funny if Moldova won the televote

36 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I really hope we don’t come last again this year :-(

Germany? 

I dont know where all the Sweden hype is coming from.. haven't most of their performances have been chaotic zTex5Tm.gif

I think the points will be very close so the tactical jury voting will actually have an impact on the results for the first time

zTex5Tm.gif

• ATRL Moderator

#KeepTheJury

The jury is fine (except for when they ruined Shum). Y’all really tend to forget the disaster that was Eurovision in the 00s. 

#ReformTheJury 

The issue with most Eurovision songs still to this day is that quality productions tend to stay in the ballad-y/slow song category, while the more upbeat ones are usually basic as hell. Bring quality pop and the juries will follow. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.