Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

On 6/11/2022 at 8:06 PM, Lil Mxnster said:

Just finished watching this. Such a good and emotional video! What a journey and experience this was for them...

Chanel deserves the world! :clap3:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/11/2022 at 8:06 PM, Lil Mxnster said:

Was it really necessary to show the moment when he gives money to the dancers?

"Spain's highest score in the history of Eurovision"? I don't think so...

Daily reminder she's the real winner

More streams than the actual final :jonny5:

Edited by ronald

• ATRL Moderator

I just don’t get it.  Austria had a prominent DJ here and an entire country to search through to find an adequate vocalist and Pia was the best they could find?

The song is so fun, Eurovision truly needed more upbeat songs in the finale.  Had they just used a better vocalist from the start, I’d have no doubts this would not only qualify, but end up on the left side of the scoreboard.  

Miss Chanel will preside RTVE's float for Madrid Pride next month, which is set to be the biggest Pride event in Europe since before the pandemic. We love a Queen who walks the walk and oppenly supports LGBTQ+ rights, a war for our rights that we are all fighting on a daily basis around the world. :heart2:

Also apparently she's bringing Ronela and WRS along with her. :date3::date2:

Happy Pride month guys! It's nice to see some Eurovision contestants recognising and supporting us girlies. :rainbow:

Edited by igninton

1 hour ago, igninton said:

Miss Chanel will preside RTVE's float for Madrid Pride next month, which is set to be the biggest Pride event in Europe since before the pandemic. We love a Queen who walks the walk and oppenly supports LGBTQ+ rights, a war for our rights that we are all fighting on a daily basis around the world. :heart2:

Also apparently she's bringing Ronela and WRS along with her. :date3::date2:

Happy Pride month guys! It's nice to see some Eurovision contestants recognising and supporting us girlies. :rainbow:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

^ Obviously flawless and very impressive as expected but you can see how they managed to levitate and improve already iconic performance for the Eurovision finale! They really DID THAT! :clap3::flame:

Not Snap overtaking Brividi in daily streams for the first time on June 22, the day mentioned in the song

19 hours ago, Funhouse said:

Not Snap overtaking Brividi in daily streams for the first time on June 22, the day mentioned in the song

Stefania already #5 :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...

Miss Chanel kickstarting Madrid Pride 2022 rn

She never disappoints :jonny: 

Edited by Quiqui4eva

13 hours ago, Chromatica said:

What a perfect man :jonny5:

such a sexy song and they're both very attractive ahh the pool scenes :WAP: I'm glad this collaboration exists now

Edited by FireFade

13 hours ago, Chromatica said:

What a perfect man :jonny5:

I feel like I've been scarred because all I can hear are live breathless vocals everytime Andromache opens her mouth - my mind is convinced she has no voice :rip: 

Edited by Serendipity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.