Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Why are they not using the led side of the sun in the stage? I mean, it's not  a big change from the messy staging, but I feel it works better than that black hole there. :rip:

Spain, Sweden, Ukraine. 

They're using it during the voting and it looks kind of awful. It's really dull and low-res compared to the big LED wall, almost as if it's out of focus and blurry.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

I'm sure the top televoting countries will be some combo of Ukraine, Spain, Serbia, and Moldova.

Juries are so hard to predict but what I've seen has been praising the UK, Sweden, and Poland the most.

Norway fake-won the jury show and they played the instrumental for the winner's reprise. The vocals are basically all pre-recorded :deadbanana4:

40 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Imagen

The UK coming for BLOOD. #teamSPACEMAN is always winning. 

39 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:rip: 

gurl :deadbanana2:

I see Michael Ben Diva is still being discussed, the OBSESSION this fanbase has with him!

4252ed0fe699060cfbaefac6dc9684bb67398613

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Imagen

Sam doing campaigning in his TikTok too.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSd96fCxa/?k=1

FSrLlrZX0AAfLjn?format=jpg&name=small

12 Million Views

162k likes

2.2k comments

:gaycat6:

EDIT: This was posted 9 HOURS Ago and already 12 Million views. :gaycat6: :gaycat6: :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

Norway fake-won the jury show and they played the instrumental for the winner's reprise. The vocals are basically all pre-recorded :deadbanana4:

I Hate that they allow pre recorded vocals now 

Is UK winning the jury? :jonny5: I know the televote will be a struggle for them so if they take the jury that would be validation at it’s finest anyway.

4 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

Listen up flops. At the final you will vote for no one other but ESPANA. 

I'm voting about 200 times for Chanel, is that enough ?

BOOM!

I think the UK is a surefire top 5. Poland could be a dark horse.

De Diepte is NL's best entry in a decade. Such a powerful, earth shattering song :jonny5:

Iceland is also very underrated. Both are in my top 5.

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

THIS WAS PERFECT :jonny5: 

The audience going absolutely CRAZY :jonny5: 

They are talking shite... as a singer I can tell you that the runs were better executed than the semi ! She ******* SLAYED ! 

On 5/12/2022 at 7:23 PM, BOOM! said:

Spill some tea pls.

Sorry for not answering this sooner sis I wasn't reading this thread.

The tea is is that he's been working in the ESC bubble for several years at this point. I saw that I was his type so I messaged him. He naturally answered, and even if I'm not in Turin, he said that I should let him know whenever I'm in his city (if anyone knows who it is I'm I'm talking about feel free to DM me). Sadly we didn't talk since Vladana's NQ... but he's a cutie. :jonny5:Maybe I should message him with my.. condolences. :gaycat5: :-*

Edited by Kitty Kat

2 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

That lady from Spain gives me a creepy vibe, she looks too much like Camila Cabello.... 

Well, she is cuban so, who knows maybe they are related......But Camila wishes she could do 1/10th of what Chanel can...

8 minutes ago, Kitty Kat said:

Sorry for not answering this sooner sis I wasn't reading this thread.

The tea is is that he's been working in the ESC bubble for several years at this point. I saw that I was his type so I messaged him. He naturally answered, and even if I'm not in Turin, he said that I should let him know whenever I'm in his city (if anyone knows who it is I'm I'm talking about feel free to DM me). Sadly we didn't talk since Vladana's NQ... but he's a cutie. :jonny5:Maybe I should message him with my.. condolences. :gaycat5: :-*

Who are you talking about? I can’t find the original post :-*

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Who are you talking about? I can’t find the original post :-*

I was just talking about how I talked to a member of the Montenegrin delegation on Grindr :-*

Can you vote using a VPN with the app? Do you need an European phone number or something? 

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

The audience :jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

I don't know who should or shouldn't win... I just want a "shock winner" tbh make it exciting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.