Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Ukraine will be top 5 in the jury and will most likely win the televote and y’all will DEAL :clap3: 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Portuguese song got more attention, it's just so beautiful. :heart2:

Are y'all watching the Eurovision House Party vid? It's really nice actually. 

• ATRL Moderator

The official Eurovision instagram has been posting each song recently and so far Serbia has the most likes :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

I am not understanding the Sweden appeal at all.  The Netherlands is cute when it picks up, but it takes a bit to get there.  I can see it going top 10, but I can't see it winning.  It's nice the UK sent a decent song for once but for it to be fourth in the odds doesn't make sense to me.  

Ukraine obviously has high chances to win.  Italy too.  I do think Serbia will surprise and while it might not be the winner, it can pull of a top 5 like Go-A did last year.  France and Albania should hopefully finish top 10.  Austria is my favorite studio song to listen to but I'm afraid it'll NQ like how Belgium flopped in 2019 because of how bad the live version is.  

Sweden is the only song I can see doing well in both the televote and jury enough for it to win. I feel like Italy will get around 5th/6th with the juries or even lower. 

13 hours ago, khalyan said:

The official Eurovision instagram has been posting each song recently and so far Serbia has the most likes :jonnycat:

Serbs go really hard for their representatives hence why they always pull good numbers online.

Konstrakta was still done dirty with her running order :biblio: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Serbs go really hard for their representatives hence why they always pull good numbers online.

Konstrakta was still done dirty with her running order :biblio: 

Queen is going to break the semis curse :clownny:

Still wish Allahmache had send this as her Eurovision entry. I love Ela but this song is soooo beautiful

I like Serbia, but I wonder how well it will do with those not familiar with its message. 

I can see Sweden winning Jury vote and coming like 20th in the tele vote :dies:

14 hours ago, little legend said:

I can see Sweden winning Jury vote and coming like 20th in the tele vote :dies:

i can see Sweden winning both tbh

Brividi is disgusting 

On 4/15/2022 at 6:47 PM, Kummercell said:

I doubt it. We're definitely sitting through half an hour of 12 jury points going to Ukraine followed by some corny sentence like "We're with you" or "Peace always wins" 

I can so see this happening 

Not my faves... My I think the winner will be between Italy, Sweden and Ukraine...

Rest of the top10 being Cyprus, Spain, Norway, Netherlands, Serbia, UK and the last one Greece/Albania/Lithuania

Systur (Iceland) is growing on me...

What is happening? I'm scared :clownny:

Hey I just found a Eurovision Heardle lol

Spoiler

#ESChallenge 4

??

https://eurosong.app

On 4/16/2022 at 4:06 PM, pieceofgök said:

Still wish Allahmache had send this as her Eurovision entry. I love Ela but this song is soooo beautiful

Aagh noo. Ela is so much better.  And the lyrics are so cliché

My prediction is Ukraine is probably going to win but Sweden will be runner up and agree to Host in 2023 when Ukraine inevitably can't 

Snap has been really growing on me since I've seen it live at EIC. It's such a catchy feel good song

Edited by pieceofgök

Sweden is not flopping this year but definitely not winning the televote. The GP is done with voting them.

The winner is probably Ukraine. Placing top2 in jury and public voting.

Italy’s performing 9th - it might hurt their chances. Also their biggest strength is televote. They’ll finish in top2.

Poland is the dark horse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.