UK Politics πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ›οΈ TERF Island + General Corruption

Diarrhoea

The Tories will just blame everything on Jeremy Corbyn, remainers and "wokeism" and will win the next election again. :cm:

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• John Slayne

• Robert

Pound at its all time low against the dollar, it's almost on par :rip:Β Is it going to keep collapsing?? What a mess

7 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Not them already looking to get rid of Liz.Β :gaycat7:

Imagine being the successor of clown BoJo and still coming out way worse

Β 

Marla Singer

This is such a mess, UK was actually doing pretty well economically coming out of Covid, they don't really have a high dependency on Russian gas and they were looking good internationally with their strong support for Ukraine. Of course they are still facing big challenges from the outside like the rest of Europe, but how did they manage to **** up so badly?Β 

Is this our Artpop era? Our Bionic era? Or even our Spirit Indestructible era

6 hours ago, Badger said:

Is this our Artpop era? Our Bionic era? Or even our Spirit Indestructible era

If it's Artpop then ASIB is coming eventually so all is good

Β 

If it's Bionic then.... well I guess there's that 5 second Moves Like Jagger cameo coming

Β 

If it's Spirit Indestructible.......better get that EU work permit while you can

I guess that the "women are better at governing countries" fairytale does not apply to right wing female politician

Β 

Hopelly Giorgia Meloni follows suits soon

Edited by Mat.91

Surprised but so pleased at how

Labour has been moving more left from centre recentlyΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just tragic we still have two years of Tory chaos before we see any of this even remotely a realityΒ :redface:

These new policies Starker’s announced are actually pretty good and would genuinely make a huge difference. Buy to let us genuinely out of control, I see so many new builds that are buy to let only.

Nothing on student loans though, if he wants the young vote he needs to announce something.

Β 

14 hours ago, Mat.91 said:

I guess that the "women are better at governing countries" fairytale does not apply to right wing female politician

Β 

Hopelly Giorgia Meloni follows suits soon

Straight men only like female leaders if they are conservative.

Around seven in every 10 Tory voters disapproveΒ of the tax cuts for the rich brought in by Prime Minister Liz Truss's new UK Government, a poll has found.Β 

The YouGov poll also showed the Conservative Party have fallen 17 points behind Labour.

Keir Starmer's party's lead over the Conservatives has grown to its largest in more than two decades following the UK Government’s plan to ditch caps on bankers’ bonuses.Β 

This represents the biggest lead the Labour Party has had since polling began in 2001.Β 

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Straight men only like female leaders if they are conservative.

I don't think they like Liz much, as opposed to Margaret and Theresa. As at first they were pretty popular among male (especially old ones) voters. That being said, Thatcher is the only female Conservative leader who got several landslides. Theresa kinda flopped, let's be real, resulting in a hung parliament. Liz on the other hand hasn't even been voted in through a snap election.

Β 

Now she is left with disaster impending and just a minority of her own party backing her, sheΒ is pretty much over already.

Β 

Keir will come for number 10 sooner than we think. You don't even need to look at YouGov polls to realize this.

Β 

Edited by Mat.91

the title LOLΒ :dies:

Β 

literally came here to say my theory that Liz Truss is secretly a progressive, first she got rid of the queen and now she's tanking the Tory partyΒ :clap3:Β doing more in 3 weeks than Starmer did in 3 years, I guess women are better after all

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Β 

The fact that this has broken the seat calculators so some are spitting out numbers like the Tories will fall to 2, 3 or 4 seats (in 5th place), leaving the SNP on 50-ish as His Majesty's Official Opposition against Labours 550. :ahh:Β It happened before in 1993 Canada with the Liberals and Quebec Party after the Conservatives flatlined. :ahh:

Β 

Β 

Is Liz watching her polling numbers in this gif?

Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

I was so excited when she went into Downing Street because she had incredible meme potential, however after the Beijing Pork Markets and the Cheese being a disgrace she has served NOTHING.

Β 

If you're going to tank our economy and send the whole country into poverty can you at least serve a funny GIF or soundbite? :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.