• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• Robert

• John Slayne

Just a reminder that Boris Johnson is now a CONVICTED CRIMINAL

mogul3.gif

Labour should be happy that boris is not resigning. He's going to deliver them a lot of wins in local and national elections.

4 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Labour should be happy that boris is not resigning. He's going to deliver them a lot of wins in local and national elections.

This is true but at this point Boris being in power is genuinely dangerous to the country with all these batshit new policies and just general disrespect to democracy. Who knows what he will do to stay in power?

Sue Gray report… Met investigation… and now a Parliamentary inquiry

One step closer to the clown (and hopefully, eventually the whole party) being gone

tkoERbS.gif

the way i moved to this country to escape my home country's crappy politics and it just gets worse here every day too :skull:

i hate it 

mogul3.gif

Perched for PM Liz

How Liz Truss became a style influencer | Times2 | The Times

• 2 weeks later...

I might have to become a stan because she absolutely DESTROYED him :clap3: not a moment where she didn't have her foot on his neck. Finish him, Susanna! 

25 minutes ago, fountain said:

I might have to become a stan because she absolutely DESTROYED him :clap3: not a moment where she didn't have her foot on his neck. Finish him, Susanna! 

When she told him about the elderly woman only having one meal a day and staying on the bus for most of the day to keep warm because she can't afford heat at home, and he said "Well you know, it was me who introduced the free bus pass" :skull: :skull: :skull:

Hate is a strong word - but I really do hate this smug, lying sack of ****.

Who are yous all voting for in your elections?

I voted Alliance, Sinn Féin, SDLP, People Before Profit Alliance, Green Party and Emma DeSouza.

We use Single Transferable Vote (STV) here in Northern Ireland which is why I was able to vote for so many candidates.

the conservatives are going to be in power forever arent they :gaycat6:

is fat fxxking boris gonna be over soon my limey girls 

tkoERbS.gif

my city didn't have an election last week but it was still nice to see tories getting their a*s beat in so many counties 

mogul3.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Boris Johnson has been accused of changing the ministerial code to help “save his skin” ahead of a new Partygate inquiry that could publish more photos and subject him to a public grilling by MPs.

The prime minister faced a barrage of criticism after he amended the rules on Friday to make clear that ministers will not always be expected to resign for breaching the code of conduct. Under new sanctions, they could apologise or temporarily lose their pay instead.

Johnson also blocked his independent ethics chief, Christopher Geidt, from gaining the power to launch his own investigations, and rewrote the foreword to the ministerial code, removing all references to honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/27/boris-johnson-changes-ministerial-code-to-remove-need-to-resign-over-breaches

It's giving... it's giving dictator.

Partygate: Ex-cabinet minister Andrea Leadsom condemns Boris Johnson's 'unacceptable failings of leadership'

https://news.sky.com/story/ex-cabinet-minister-andrea-leadsom-condemns-boris-johnsons-unacceptable-failings-of-leadership-over-partygate-12624626

The Mother has spoken, Boris out!

58faIvp.gif

1 hour ago, wraith said:

Peak tory chaos today! How are we feeling? 

Like this circus is probably still far from being over :monkey:

I hope it’s bye bye Boris time 

Wl3c.gif

Regardless of the result tonight, this Tory civil war today has been brutal, I'm not sure anything other than complete humiliation of the rebels will end it at this point. 

As the day's gone on I've become quietly confident Boris has actually lost, in a way I never was with Theresa's.

8 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

As the day's gone on I've become quietly confident Boris has actually lost, in a way I never was with Theresa's.

Even if he doesn't lose, what is left of his credibility and authority will be severely damaged by this. 

Theresa May didn't lose her no confidence vote but ended up leaving within a few months anyway, due to tensions within the party following the vote.

Edited by Zack

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.