• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• Robert

• John Slayne

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Your level of understanding of British politics seems pretty poor. I’m assuming you’re not British.

Β 

Identity politics actually rarely enters the arena of discussion in British politics. It’s usually class-based or centred around immigration. The most prominent xenophobe in Parliament is a woman of South Asian descent.Β 
Β 

I’ve seen you in other threads parading Zionism so I assume your gripe with Labour is their supposed antisemitism; once again your understanding of British politics seems surface levelΒ :duck:

sis I’m just a troll

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Β 

So you're fine with transphobia?

Β 

What’s a woman?

Just now, ProudLBS said:

sis I’m just a troll

Well you're causing real harm. Stop for a moment and educate yourself.

Β 

I come from a small Welsh town that was near enough destroyed by Thatcherism in the 80's.. spouting lines like "she saved the UK" are actually pretty disgusting.

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

sis I’m just a troll

Back to the Avril base ranking her albums.Β 

Β 

Untitled.thumb.png.76045c653317aca571f13

Β 

OT: Poor UK but it's also their fault.Β 

3 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Thatcher did exactly the opposite and drove millions into poverty. She's probably the most evil PM to ever hold office.

Yes, the dream of every miner is for their children to also work in a mineΒ :rip:

What’s a woman?

A gender class that is already defined by UK law and that already states that women are women regardless of being either trans or cis.Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

sis I’m just a troll

Surely it can't be this boring in Portugal, no?

19 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

sis I’m just a troll

This isn't a joke though... This has actual ramifications on people's lives and you're trolling like it's a thread about a pop girl. Wtf is wrong with you?

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

A gender class that is already defined by UK law and that already states that women are women regardless of being either trans or cis.Β 

So a woman is a woman?Β A pen is a pen? And a banana is a banana?

4 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

So a woman is a woman?Β A pen is a pen? And a banana is a banana?

I mean, literally yes. Genuinely shocked you're going full bigot and arguing trans women aren't women to be a troll.

1 minute ago, Communion said:

I mean, literally yes. Genuinely shocked you're going full bigot and arguing trans women aren't women to be a troll.

Not at all, I just asked what a woman was cause it’s a bit complicated these days.

Edited by ProudLBS

It’s always funny to me how people (especially people from other countries) weigh in on our leadership with these comments on women and South Asians.Β 

Β 

It’s not that race and misogyny aren’t massive problems in the UK but I wish people would educate themselves on identity politics. Class is the true root of conflict in the UK and neither Sunak nor Truss represent us. Nor do they even want to or pretend to. And at the end of the day no matter their sex or skin colour, they all hate the LGBT community so we especially lose. Especially trans folk.Β 

Edited by Doogle

Not at all

You're literally defending Liz Truss saying explicitly that trans women cannot be considered women.Β 

I'm genuinely very terrified at what this woman has planned for the country. I didn't get this dread with Theresa, nor Boris, but for some reason Liz just gives off very sinister vibes :doc:

Β 

I'm hoping that she willΒ at leastΒ be able to lead the country without scandal after scandal like Boris. The bar is so low but yet the consequences can be so severe

The way I forgot to actually check who won because of so much apathy towards the reality that we’re ****** no matter which one of them is prime minister. And it’s going to remain the same as long as the tories are in power.Β :rip:

Β 

A general election can’t happen soon enough. That is, assuming voters have finally come to their senses. Which, horribly, is doubtful even with everything we are facing.Β 

Just when you think things couldn't get any worseΒ :ace:Β  Can't wait for her to do nothing about the rising cost of living!!!

I'd love a general election soon but realistically it'll do nothing as the British public is so braindead they'll vote for the tories againΒ :rip:

Β 

Imagine being so awful that even Priti Patel doesn't want to work for you.

Β 

Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

15 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Β 

Β 

It’s hard to be happy about her resignation knowing she’ll likely be replaced by somebody worse.Β :dancehall3:
Β 

Β 

31 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Β 

Β 

The sabotaging and back-stabbing happening alreadyΒ :rip:Β I’d say Priti is betting Liz won’t last 12 months.Β This party is a shambles. I wonder will many more follow suit?

Β 

Liz will probably be forced to fill her cabinet with a bunch of no-names. A DISASTERΒ :deadbanana4:

Β 

Edit: seems the money is on another Xenophobic, TERFy, Brexit lady will be replacing her. A nightmare.Β 
Β 

spacer.png

Edited by Both Sides Now

You guys are screwed. This winters gonna be serving riots and unrest. I feel really bad for my British brethren :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.