UK Politics 🇬🇧🏛️ TERF Island + General Corruption

Diarrhoea

I really can't be bothered with this anymore. :doc: Him and his cabinet have such a laissez faire attitude and the fact these backbenchers don't have the nerve to do something about it because they're so institutionalised by this party's corruption is no longer passable as a way of living in this country. We could be living in a world where Boris is packing his bags right now, but no. Yet another thing we'll be told next week we need to "get over" while Boris champs about all the work he thinks he is doing to help Ukraine. Nadine Dorries had some ******* nerve blaming the cost of living crisis on Ukraine in her Sky News interview earlier. You're telling me people are gullible enough to believe the reason their food shopping is 30% more expensive is nothing to do with the Tories and more to do with a wheat and oil shortage from Ukraine? It's embarrassing.

Roll on indyref2 and get me away from Toryland.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• Robert

• John Slayne

3 hours ago, fountain said:

The conservative mouthpieces are no doubt going to go on a media run and try to spin this into a win somehow :rip: “the votes have shown that there is confidence in the pm!! the majority want him and believe in him!!!” :biblio:

Or the buffoon himself :cm:

:isudumblmao:

It's the beginning of the end for the worst PM ever

mogul3.gif

mogul3.gif

The Ghost of Guy Fawkes, do your thing please. And make sure you don’t f*** up this time. 

Edited by sugarysunflower

On 6/6/2022 at 9:02 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

Boris wins. It wasn’t even all that close either.

He was never going to lose, this is actually way more MPs than I and many people expected. More than Theresa May who resigned shortly after :rip: 

An absolute disaster for him, he can keep clinging onto power but the damage is done :lmao:  

If the Tories win the next election then I hope their voters suffer the consequences.  They need to lose their houses, their cars, their jobs and end up waiting years for treatment in the NHS.

Edited by Badger

On 6/6/2022 at 8:19 PM, Benjamin said:

Tbh Boris losing is probably the worse result for Labour.

If he barley wins, the Conservatives will keep a hated stubborn leader who will not willingly resign that the public despise, while the Conservatives fall into civil war.

If he overwhelmingly wins, same as above but the Conservatives are more united.

If he loses, the Conservatives get a new leader who might pretend to be competent and get a new leader bounce from voters. Boris stink is gone.

yeah, i was happy he stayed in all honesty. losing would give the tories the perfect platform to wheel out the next parasite and pin all of the party’s institutional problems on a lone rogue boris 

that said, keir starmer is a ******* wet wipe who won’t stand a chance against anyone (even boris), because paul and julie from kent want to make sure jimmy curbyn doesn’t steal their hard-earned money from the grave even if it means sending a few refugees to rwanda

this country endlessly surprises me with how far it continues to self-implode. i didn’t think it could get any worse than brexit

• 3 weeks later...

WELL.

I will DM nudes if Boris leaves by tomorrow! :jonny2:

Edited by Gwendolyn

Edited by TROPICUM

i mean he's probably right. brexit is over so tories are unlikely to slay the next GE election like they did in 2019.

13 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

i mean he's probably right. brexit is over so tories are unlikely to slay the next GE election like they did in 2019.

Hopefully yes but this country is so easily brainwashed, who knows? I mean they voted Brexit because they read something on a bus :ace:

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Hopefully yes but this country is so easily brainwashed, who knows? I mean they voted Brexit because they read something on a bus :ace:

i can still see them getting a narrow majority or forming a coalition government. with fptp system favouring them it'll be very difficult to take their majority in the commons even if they lose the popular vote.

The entire world seems to be in shambles tbh I wonder if humanity as a whole is about to enter a new age things are just not going right everywhere across the globe. From US to Europe and even Asia is declining. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Probably out today? Probably? ?

Still clinging on till Autumn I see :doc:

On 7/6/2022 at 2:20 AM, Serendipity said:

It's happening!

On 7/5/2022 at 8:20 PM, Serendipity said:

You better be a bear. :gaycat:

On 7/5/2022 at 7:20 PM, Serendipity said:

Oop!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.