• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• lauvender

• Danes

• LesFleur

My account is like 15 or 16 years old! :WAP:  oof!  Rihanna is and always will be my Top!  (except in 2007 when Evermore & Britney Spears were My #1 till good girl gone bad came out) 

• 2 weeks later...

is last.fm down for anyone else?

39 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

is last.fm down for anyone else?

Yeah, I’m having issues at the moment. The app kicked me out as soon I was about to enter some Scrobbles, it asked me to sign in then connect my account to the app and I got 503’d :rip:

My lastfm has been randomly importing plays for some songs from my old iTunes library. I wish it would just import everything, but I don’t know how to make it do that. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them. 

15 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

My lastfm has been randomly importing plays for some songs from my old iTunes library. I wish it would just import everything, but I don’t know how to make it do that. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them. 

you can manually add them with sites like openscobbler & universalscrobbler it takes a lot of work but I did that when I changed back to my old account and moved all there. 

Today the site is unusable, each time I refresh my profile page the result varies between error, 600k scrobbles of random artists I never listened to, my actual stats and 0 for everything. :rip:

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know a good scrobbler for Android ? I tried Scroball, Pano Scrobbler and the official app and 90% of the time, they don't scrobble anything...

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

done, great idea :clap3:

ty!

I deleted and re-uploaded these so if u want to upvote again it would be appreciated! :hug: 

On 6/9/2022 at 1:32 AM, Zaynsus said:

Does anyone know a good scrobbler for Android ? I tried Scroball, Pano Scrobbler and the official app and 90% of the time, they don't scrobble anything...

Pano Scrobbler works great for me, what app are you using with it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.