• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

Kelly Rowland thread inspired this; what are y’all thoughts on Chris Brown in gen?

- Do you think its deserved/holding him accountable?

- OR think ppl doing too much/beating a dead horse (no pun)

- OR you don’t care either way?

My take: I see both sides. His past actions will always be a stain on his career and everyones entitled to dislike him. Just like Kanye, I used to stan his earlier work then faded cause of the incidents, I got tired of calling out his bs, and the music started getting too repetitive. But every now and then he makes a bop and I’ll stream. Idk maybe cause I separate the art from the artist + not that invested to really care

@Thinking Of You @Armani? 

Spoiler

And Armani before you bring up Daniel Caesar … I still stream Best Part and Take Me Away. Collectively his discography isn’t big enough or has a lot of material to really move me. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Kelly Rowland thread inspired this; what are y’all thoughts on Chris Brown in gen?

My take: I see both sides. His past actions will always be a stain on his career and everyones entitled to dislike him. Just like Kanye, I used to stan his earlier work then faded cause of the incidents, I got tired of calling out his bs, and the music started getting too repetitive. But every now and then he makes a bop and I’ll stream. Idk maybe cause I separate the art from the artist + not that invested to really care

Reveal hidden contents

And Armani before you bring up Daniel Caesar … I still stream Best Part and Take Me Away. Collectively his discography isn’t big enough or has a lot of material to really move me. :lmao:

He's kind of a trashy person, but his music is more representative to people.

Also kind of too late to "cancel" him, that should have happened back in 2009 when it was in the spotlight. Fauxoutrage 13 years later is dragging it out, time to move on

Thinking Of You
48 minutes ago, Devin said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think we need to hold him accountable, but maybe that’s just me. I can’t stand domestic abusers. My sister went through an abusive relationship a few years ago and I’m still traumatized to this day. Domestic abusers can rot in piss, and I stand by that. 

Kelly is on the brink of stupidity. She has two sons. What message does that send, and what message are you sending to them? “Hey sons, it’s OK to beat up your girlfriend. People will eventually forget and move on.” 

spacer.png

Happy Holidays to my ATRL fam stay safe. :hug:

Thinking Of You
Just now, Devin said:

spacer.png

Thank you! You as well!

Which one of y’all cooked? Imma stop by  and get a plate spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Thank you! You as well!

Which one of y’all cooked? Imma stop by  and get a plate spacer.png

I am, I'm vegan though :)

Black Eyed Peas

Sweet Potato Pie

Red Cabbage 

Macaroni 

Vegan Gardein Holiday Roast 

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Black Eyed Peas

Sweet Potato Pie

Red Cabbage 

Macaroni 

When did you become vegan? And why? I’m curious.

You visiting family today? 

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

When did you become vegan? And why? I’m curious.

You visiting family today? 

Almost 4 and half years years ago:rip:

I just started binge watching health rated science and eventually learned about the animal agriculture industry & the environmental impact, so I tried it.

Been in the life style since

Yeah, we're eating at my sister house.

Thinking Of You
2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Almost 4 and half years years ago:rip:

I just started binge watching health rated science and eventually learned about the animal agriculture industry & the environmental impact, so I tried it.

Been in the life style since

Yeah, we're eating at my sister house.

Oh I didn’t know that! Have you been exercising too?

——

What your family think about it and you bringing your own plate? You know how we are :skull:

15 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Black Eyed Peas

Sweet Potato Pie

Red Cabbage 

Macaroni 

I went vegan once and starved an entire month. :deadbanana2:

Rewatching queens court and what a shame they couldn’t work it out cause that was a goldmine lol 

20 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Oh I didn’t know that! Have you been exercising too?

——

What your family think about it and you bringing your own plate? You know how we are :skull:

No, Im a skinny *****:rofl:

They don't care. They like my cornbread but they act funny in general about trying my other stuff

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

Y? Lol

Thinking Of You
27 minutes ago, Devin said:

:hoetenks:

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Rewatching queens court and what a shame they couldn’t work it out cause that was a goldmine lol 

It was amazing. I remember us having watch parties on here when it was live. It was making headlines left and right. Celebrities were watching and commenting. They were about to make it big. It was a genius concept too. 

14 minutes ago, Armani? said:

No, Im a skinny *****:rofl:

Ok, you can still exercise and be lean (skinny). You’re talking about being health conscious but you’re not exercising? Elaborate  :coffee:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Happy holidays, family!!

15 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Ok, you can still exercise and be lean (skinny). You’re talking about being health conscious but you’re not exercising? Elaborate  :coffee:

Diet> Exercise :gaynetcat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.