#BlackDontCrack

Devin

13 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

He’s on PulseBoardMusic and UKMix, actively. 

He became bored of ATRL, like most of the previous icons who left. :duck:

We’re still here though! 

Ukmix seems boring though:skull:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

8 minutes ago, Armani? said:

True, however it’s a good forum if you’re really into discussing nothing but charts and sales… which he was. :rip:

I’m there too. I love reading/researching chart intonation from the 20th century, especially pre-soundscan, but not all the time. That said, a notable chart watcher there was able to purchase an old book from Joel Whitburn (he was a popular chart prognosticator and he published a series of chart-related books) which highlighted some of the weekly sales from “Thriller” in the U.S.

Apparently, it’s highest weekly sales was 1.1M in January 1984, after the release of the “Thriller” music video. It also sold 700K units for 5 weeks straight at one point in 1983 too. 

Crazy and cool. :clap3:

42 minutes ago, Devin said:

Also appreciate @GoodGuyGoneGhetto and @Materialboy215 making the R&B classic threads. Its nice to see discussions that aren’t always pop.  

Girl they will Pop music us to death ?

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

It also sold 700K units for 5 weeks straight

base talk] "coney island" was made for reputation, surprised? - Base - ATRL

-

Yes i live for the R&B threads!!!!! I would love to give some song ideas for who ever be doing them threads :)

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

I made an account years so but never used it ?

Some comments are straight embarassing. But at this point I’m not even surprised.  :toofunny3:

13 hours ago, Devin said:

Some comments are straight embarassing. But at this point I’m not even surprised.  :toofunny3:

I dont know how many chances racists will be given on this website - we had a whole lockdown in Decemeber over racism and other issues on this site but NOTHING has changed, 

8 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

I dont know how many chances racists will be given on this website - we had a whole lockdown in Decemeber over racism and other issues on this site but NOTHING has changed, 

The way mfs fought tooth and nail defending him. :toofunny3:

On 5/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, Gwendolyn said:

Chile that lockdown was as embarrassing as companies Catering to blacks on in February  

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:jonny5:I can't wait!

Finally a quality standup special. :jonny5:

Speaking of comedy not Dave Chappelle getting attacked on stage and dude got his ass kicked. :skull:

Thinking Of You

Kevin Samuels :toofunny3:

The way I ran to tell my Dad. He watches him everyday 

Aw, the high value men and the self hating pickmes of the black community will go without their parasocial father figure. He died as the ones he criticized; single and without living his truth.

I certainly won't miss his vitriol spewing ass. 

I'm dead at that grown man crying over his death in that thumbnail above. Was Kevin actually a qualified relationship expert or a self-assigned one?

Straight Black men really need to get themselves together tbh.

EDIT: Nvm, apparently the man was close to Kevin. Point still stands tho considering how straight Black men have been reacting over his death on social media.

Edited by St. Francis

This mugshot :rip:

They really got bros for RICO. They better not snitch.

I hate to bring him up but IIRC 6ix9ine was also charged with RICO and we all know what he had to do to get out of it 

:chick1:

What I don’t understand is why they don’t go after the white label heads that give these guys money…

5 hours ago, confide in me said:

I hate to bring him up but IIRC 6ix9ine was also charged with RICO and we all know what he had to do to get out of it 

:chick1:

What I don’t understand is why they don’t go after the white label heads that give these guys money…

If they really pull a 6ix9ine its over for them. 

Am I the ******* here for complaining about the lack of black artists being feature on Atrl little banners?

Is it me or does it feel like there’s of lack of black artists promoted using this sites banner function that’s not Beyoncé or Nicki 

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Am I the ******* here for complaining about the lack of black artists being feature on Atrl little banners?

Is it me or does it feel like there’s of lack of black artists promoted using this sites banner function that’s not Beyoncé or Nicki 

I requested a Kendrick banner the other day.

:jonny5:

Just now, Devin said:

I requested a Kendrick banner the other day.

:jonny5:

I literally just posted in HQ. Like if y’all can do it for a Carly Rae promotional single  y’all can do it for a Kendrick album . And it’s damn sad that they still haven’t posted the banner like .

:rip:

15 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I literally just posted in HQ. Like if y’all can do it for a Carly Rae promotional single  y’all can do it for a Kendrick album . And it’s damn sad that they still haven’t posted the banner like .

:rip:

Facts but also I requested it for midnight.

Spoiler

I thought it be interesting since so many users “stan” KDot and claim they aren’t bandwagoners so why not have a banner? :eli:

And I plan on requesting more anticipated R&B/Hip Hop albums by Black artists cause we need the diversity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.