• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

41 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

But how does that imply that he didn’t shoot her? People are saying he didn’t shoot her at all. She heard gunshots. Felt the pain. Extracted the bullet from her foot at the hospital. So, who shot her? Herself? :skull:

if the details she gave on the Gayle interview was known all along none of this would even be a thing. Telling her to “Dance *****” while shooting multiple shots at her ? and you didn’t want the police involved? Make it make sense.

At this point that’s what I’m thinking. He seems a little too confident to be guilty.

43 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

his avi used to piss me off 

I don’t remember it. Was it that white lady?

1 minute ago, Keith said:

I don’t remember it. Was it that white lady?

it was a pic of Bey with a monkey 

Thinking Of You
6 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

What :hoetenks:

13 minutes ago, Keith said:

if the details she gave on the Gayle interview was known all along none of this would even be a thing. Telling her to “Dance *****” while shooting multiple shots at her ? and you didn’t want the police involved? Make it make sense.

At this point that’s what I’m thinking. He seems a little too confident to be guilty.

You know he is corny asl. He definitely said that. You trust a man who wears a taupe? 

You have to think about it. When the shooting happened, the BLM riots just started because of George Floyd so yeah, I would’ve been cautious about calling the police too.

10 minutes ago, dreampop said:

hey y’all  :-*:heart:

Hey, how you doing? We have some pound cake on the counter over there if you want some. Gon head and get you some. Help yourself 

Edited by Thinking Of You

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

Am I mistaken?? I always remembered someone in here when I was used to lurk with an avi like that and I remember it being him 

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

You know he is corny asl. He definitely said that. You trust a man who wears a taupe? 

You have to think about it. When the shooting happened, the BLM riots just started because of George Floyd so yeah, I would’ve been cautious about calling the police too.

Hey, how you doing? We have some pound cake on the counter over there if you want some. Gon head and get you some. Help yourself 

You don’t wanna call the police on a ***** who trying to kill you? Y’all not to bright. You’re  gonna be dead either way ?

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Keith said:

You don’t wanna call the police on a ***** who trying to kill you? Y’all not to bright. You’re  gonna be dead either way ?

I mean he would’ve been under the jail if it was me. You know I was raised Huxtable black :dies: But them street kneegrows think differently and I understand where they are coming from. Couldn’t be me though 

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Am I mistaken?? I always remembered someone in here when I was used to lurk with an avi like that and I remember it being him 

Oh I don’t know. I’m just shocked at the AVI choice if that is true :skull:

9 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Oh yeah I remember that one

3 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

You’re right. Just google Beyoncé monkey and it comes up in the images.

Thinking Of You

This thread peaked in 2017. It was so active then. Plus we had the Queens Court airing at the time. Too funny 

32 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Yasss 

rhoa-yaaas.gif

y’all like lemon pound cake?

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, dreampop said:

Yasss 

rhoa-yaaas.gif

y’all like lemon pound cake?

I actually haven’t had a lemon pound cake in so long. You know how our older relatives always had that random pound cake sitting on their counter every time you would go over there? Just used to be plain pound cake :dies: At least mine were always plain vanilla 

24 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

This thread peaked in 2017. It was so active then. Plus we had the Queens Court airing at the time. Too funny 

Omg i used to get ready every tuesday morning to TQC and listen to it through out the day while doing assignments in class :cries:.. I even watched the Xmas eve episode LIVE out loud and in color .. good times. My peak in life 

Edited by dreampop

iHype still being the thread leader of something even after the update purge:rip:

Thinking Of You
2 hours ago, dreampop said:

Omg i used to get ready every tuesday morning to TQC and listen to it through out the day while doing assignments in class :cries:.. I even watched the Xmas eve episode LIVE out loud and in color .. good times. My peak in life 

The Christmas episode was so funny. Oh my gosh. The gifts idea with the drags was literally genius. So smart and creative 

They had everyone tuning in :dies:

The Monique episode was so messy and I was watching it live :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

iHype still being the thread leader of something even after the update purge:rip:

What happened to him?

I still be wondering if I’ve ever seen him around campus.

Thinking Of You
6 minutes ago, Keith said:

What happened to him?

He went to PulseBoard

On campus? You both go to the same school?

3 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

The Monique episode was so messy and I was watching it live :deadbanana2:

war flashback :toofunny2: ….. the beginning of the end

7 hours ago, Keith said:

Oh yeah I remember that one

You’re right. Just google Beyoncé monkey and it comes up in the images.

oh I knew I wasn't crazy nnnn

18 hours ago, Keith said:

What happened to him?

He’s on PulseBoardMusic and UKMix, actively. 

He became bored of ATRL, like most of the previous icons who left. :duck:

We’re still here though! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.