#BlackDontCrack

Devin

4 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

What about fast food though? :eli:

That is true though 

I have my cheat days like everyone else but I don’t eat much fast food. Even when I do take out its coffee, pastrys, salads, sushi, pasta, etc. :rip:

I work from home so I cook more often. 

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, Devin said:

I have my cheat days like everyone else but I don’t eat much fast food. Even when I do take out its coffee, pastrys, salads, sushi, pasta, etc. :rip:

I work from home so I cook more often. 

Boujie.

Spoiler

Joking

@Armani?

I remember about almost two years ago when you said you started to work out. What’s the progress on that? 

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Reveal hidden contents

Joking

@Armani?

I remember about almost two years ago when you said you started to work out. What’s the progress on that? 

Still a skinny nigga 

I eat fast food, but I go to places like Qdoba and get black bean & brown rice burritos so...

Also  >>> Chipotle 

Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Still a skinny nigga 

What does that mean? You don’t work out? Buy you some dumbbells and get to work sir. You can workout in the comfort of your home :dies:

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I eat fast food, but I go to places like Qdoba and get black bean & brown rice burritos so...

Also  >>> Chipotle 

I thought you said you were vegan. I’s confused

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I thought you said you were vegan. I’s confused

?

Black beans & Brown rice are vegan. Plus they have many different salsas to choose from, guacamole, lettuce, fajita peppers & cilantro.

I dont get cheese, sour cream or meat in my burritos 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Also  >>> Chipotle 

Not you shamelessly saying Qdoba is better? :toofunny2:

8 hours ago, Devin said:

Not you shamelessly saying Qdoba is better? :toofunny2:

Is is:toofunny2:

Chipotle dont got as much options

37 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

RIP ICON 

On 4/19/2022 at 6:25 PM, Thinking Of You said:

@Keith @Devin @Armani? @Billionaire @worldwide angel

Discussion time! Why do you think our community is so bad when it comes to living healthy lifestyles (cleaner eating and exercising regularly)? We are the second race behind Hispanics, by half a percentage, who are the least active in terms of exercise. Is it because we were never allowed in those spaces and now it’s just generational? 

I am forced to eat clean and exercise at least five times a week because my Mother has high blood pressure, my Dad had cancer, and so did my uncle (my Mom’s brother). So I literally have no choice :dies:

Then you have a lot of our young black girls wanting to be “thick” and overeating and not exercising because of it. Why? It’s so backwards.

One word: LAZY 

I had a friend tell me today that they'd never heard a tupac song ever

it was so jarring... like not even ONE :rip: 

21 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

:hoetenks:

Am I wrong?

They’ll blame racism though.

Thinking Of You
8 minutes ago, Keith said:

Am I wrong?

They’ll blame racism though.

I mean you aren’t wrong at all. It’s free to run in your neighborhood or exercise at home. It doesn’t always cost money such as having an actual gym membership - even though, a lot of gyms are cheaper a month than what we blow on fast food and other unnecessary things but I digress :skull:

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

I mean you aren’t wrong at all. It’s free to run in your neighborhood or exercise at home. It doesn’t always cost money such as having an actual gym membership - even though, a lot of gyms are cheaper a month than what we blow on fast food and other unnecessary things but I digress :skull:

Exactly. I personally hate Planet Fitness but you can get a great workout in there for $10 a month.

This issue is people expect change to happen overnight and when it doesn’t they give up. They’ll go buying all kinds of miracle teas and detoxes but never put in any work.

You was spot on with the “thick” comment too. With dudes, they eat a lot of bs and do a few push-ups and think they’re swole. Mf you fat ?

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, Keith said:

Exactly. I personally hate Planet Fitness but you can get a great workout in there for $10 a month.

This issue is people expect change to happen overnight and when it doesn’t they give up. They’ll go buying all kinds of miracle teas and detoxes but never put in any work.

You was spot on with the “thick” comment too. With dudes, they eat a lot of bs and do a few push-ups and think they’re swole. Mf you fat ?

All of this is straight up facts :clap3: I forgot about the teas and detoxes (and the waist trainers) but you are so spot on. We need help. :dies:

The dudes comment made me yell so loud :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

All of this is straight up facts :clap3: I forgot about the teas and detoxes (and the waist trainers) but you are so spot on. We need help. :dies:

The dudes comment made me yell so loud :skull: 

I had waist trainers at first too but took it off because a lot of them don’t even try to exercise at this point.

It’s true. One guy from my high school suppose to be a PT and is on there saying how he weigh 240+. Bruh you ~6’2 and have no definition at all. If they cut you open, it’s gonna be A LOT of yellow stuff under your skin ?. If he would lose 40-50 lbs he’d look just as big and more defined.

11 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

EToQEuD.gif

You still here? I thought you had gave this site up.

Thinking Of You
Just now, Keith said:

I had waist trainers at first too but took it off because a lot of them don’t even try to exercise at this point.

It’s true. One guy from my high school suppose to be a PT and is on there saying how he weigh 240+. Bruh you ~6’2 and have no definition at all. If they cut you open, it’s gonna be A LOT of yellow stuff under your skin ?. If he would lose 40-50 lbs he’d look just as big and more defined.

:bibliahh:

He is definitely overweight. The way our bodies naturally become slim and toned when we eat right and exercise regularly, like we supposed to.

I was on a black blog the other day on Instagram and they had posted a picture of Doja at Coachella and some girl said “I miss her old body.” I was like what…

Doja hired a personal chef to make her eat right and well and she started exercising so of course she’s going to be more slim and toned, like she’s supposed to be doing :deadbanana: I saw one girl at a red carpet the other month (I ain’t gonna say named) and her triceps were so…fat. Look like she was about to go cook some ham hocks and collard greens. She looked like an auntie. But because her thighs and booty thick, it’s perfectly fine. Like bruh. This thick=fat trend needs to die.

27 minutes ago, Keith said:

You still here? I thought you had gave this site up.

nahh i was banned for 3 months lmfao

16 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

:bibliahh:

He is definitely overweight. The way our bodies naturally become slim and toned when we eat right and exercise regularly, like we supposed to.

I was on a black blog the other day on Instagram and they had posted a picture of Doja at Coachella and some girl said “I miss her old body.” I was like what…

Doja hired a personal chef to make her eat right and well and she started exercising so of course she’s going to be more slim and toned, like she’s supposed to be doing :deadbanana: I saw one girl at a red carpet the other month (I ain’t gonna say named) and her triceps were so…fat. Look like she was about to go cook some ham hocks and collard greens. She looked like an auntie. But because her thighs and booty thick, it’s perfectly fine. Like bruh. This thick=fat trend needs to die.

She’s a performer they need to be slim. When they weigh more, it makes their dances look more clunky and I don’t like that.

Ngl when I’m looking of recipes on YT, if the woman arms don’t have that back on the back I’m not watching the video ??‍♂️?

2 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

nahh i was banned for 3 months lmfao

**** might as well have been too. Today is the most I’ve posted in 6 months easily ?

Why are bans so long now? I remember they use to last a month.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.