The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

I have had ENOUGH of feeling like I’m typing on a brick wall on my 13” 2017 MbP with Touch Bar. Anyone here own the latest 16” MbP willing to share their experiences?

I have had no issues with typing on my 16" MBP. I'm a computer scientist that writes code and writes papers for a living so the keyboard is an essential feature I use non-stop. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

Has anyone had this experience before: so Apple charged my card last week and the delivery estimated date was still in April (of last week) but they never updated the shipping progress. Then the funds were released and the date got pushed back a whole month. Then, as of yesterday they charged my card again. It's not like they've double charged or anything but it's just confusing. Also, the progress online tool still says May and still says 'processing' so I just don't even know anymore :rip:

when can i upgrade my macbook air. they need to hurry the f up to announce the M2 MBA :rip: 

• 2 weeks later...

Purportedly some people are getting further delays with their MacBook Pro orders all the way to June (people who ordered in February like me). I'm getting so antsy ugh 

19 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Purportedly some people are getting further delays with their MacBook Pro orders all the way to June (people who ordered in February like me). I'm getting so antsy ugh 

The shipping dates on 16” space grey MacBook Pro have moved to July :rip: That’s including reserving and picking up from my local Apple store 

The Macbook Pro I ordered in back in MARCH is delayed all the way to June :rip: they also charged me last week and then put the funds back the other day  

this is tragic, not to mention my 2015 is shitting the bed and I'm nervous I won't make it another month. I use this laptop to work so this is such a HUGE inconvenience :rip: idk what to do at this point nn

1 hour ago, Perfect Crime said:

The Macbook Pro I ordered in back in MARCH is delayed all the way to June :rip: they also charged me last week and then put the funds back the other day  

this is tragic, not to mention my 2015 is shitting the bed and I'm nervous I won't make it another month. I use this laptop to work so this is such a HUGE inconvenience :rip: idk what to do at this point nn

with the way those MacBook pros are getting pushed back, I don't think we'll see a M2 Pro/Max until 2023/2024. :skull:

44 minutes ago, Starshine said:

with the way those MacBook pros are getting pushed back, I don't think we'll see a M2 Pro/Max until 2023/2024. :skull:

deliveries being pushed back means that there is a new lineup being launched soon

13 hours ago, supertiffany said:

deliveries being pushed back means that there is a new lineup being launched soon

I swear to god, weren't these like just announced though? :rip:

Mine that I ordered in February just got pushed back today and Apple has charged me at least three times and put the money back into my account... what is going on :toofunny2:

22 hours ago, supertiffany said:

Perched to see the new Macbook Air's. :duca:

On 5/3/2022 at 7:03 PM, supertiffany said:

They're not releasing Pros/Max series of M2 anytime soon. There's just a limited number of factories in China due to COVID.

15 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Perched to see the new Macbook Air's. :duca:

yeah but seems it's a new form factor there might be an increase with the price lol

On 5/4/2022 at 3:08 PM, Ampersand13 said:

I swear to god, weren't these like just announced though? :rip:

Mine that I ordered in February just got pushed back today and Apple has charged me at least three times and put the money back into my account... what is going on :toofunny2:

I read about the delays today :katie:

I need a new software update because the changes I make on my Desktop Apple Music stopped syncing to my phone and since I change album covers/put standalone singles on an album I am distraught

18 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

I need a new software update because the changes I make on my Desktop Apple Music stopped syncing to my phone and since I change album covers/put standalone singles on an album I am distraught

I remember I used to be super anal about having everything in my iTunes library super organized. but ever since itunes became "apple music" or whatever I ALWAYS have issues with things reverting, or for some reason albums separate & then I have 2 of the same albums split into 2 different sections & idk why. It annoys the ever living fluff out of me. Lately I don't even bother fixing things anymore. As long as I can listen to the dang songs that's all that matters to me now lol. I never had these issues with other music programs. For example back in the day I used this program called "Real Player" or something like that & that would allow me to organize everything & it wouldn't mess up. Same thing with "iTunes"

23 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

I have been struggling with this for so long like it'll change on my laptop but not my iMac or iPhone at times and it drives me absolutely insane 

My Apple Watch S3 is broken :cries: and will need a new one! 

Umm... so I got an email about how Apple is giving more money if you trade in a laptop for a new one. Mind you when I purchased my new MacBook Pro back in February, the trade-in value of my current one was $730, so I tried to see what the trade in would be with this offer just out of curiosity and it's saying it's worth $400 :rip:

Well Apple just charged me again for my laptop, and considering it's not supposed to come until late June/July do we think that means it might actually ship out sooner than that? Trying not to be optimistic because this whole process has lowkey been a nightmare. They've charged me multiple times, lost my credit card information, and pushed back the delivery date twice (which I know they can't help, like I get it) just frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Well Apple just charged me again for my laptop, and considering it's not supposed to come until late June/July do we think that means it might actually ship out sooner than that? Trying not to be optimistic because this whole process has lowkey been a nightmare. They've charged me multiple times, lost my credit card information, and pushed back the delivery date twice (which I know they can't help, like I get it) just frustrating. 

Me too omg. Could it be REAL this time?

EDF019BD-0035-4187-8959-27C077F206B6.thu

8 minutes ago, Perfect Crime said:

Me too omg. Could it be REAL this time?

EDF019BD-0035-4187-8959-27C077F206B6.thu

I fear it won't be, and the Apple representative was not helpful. I heard on reddit someone was able to get a $150 off their order because of the delays and whatnot, alas I could not achieve this feat :weeps:

6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I fear it won't be, and the Apple representative was not helpful. I heard on reddit someone was able to get a $150 off their order because of the delays and whatnot, alas I could not achieve this feat :weeps:

I feel like the Apple reps don't know a thing, it's all up to whatever's going on in China :jonny3: 

truly agitating, can't believe I bought this in March and I still don't have it in my hands yet. I guess let's see in a week if the money goes back in my account :toofunny2:

I'm returning to Apple TV after a while and it's just acclaimed + quality. :jonny5:

It's nice that there's such a limited selection making it easier for me to pick and choose while Netflix throws **** at a wall and most of it never sticks. HBO Max, Apple TV, and Disney+ the trinity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.