• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• fountain

WandaVision co-writers Peter Cameron, Laura Donney and Cameron Squires have joined Agatha: House of Harkness! The series is labeled as comedy and will be released in 2023. 

(Source: WGA Directory)

I can't wait for this, kiii

I’m excited 

:wanda:

I think this show is going to have a very Hocus Pocus vibe lol 

15 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I think this show is going to have a very Hocus Pocus vibe lol 

well, hocus pocus 2 is to be a Disney+ exclusive so they're into that vibe

An SNL alum is set to make their MCU debut in this series and all signs are pointing to Amy Poehler. 

4 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

An SNL alum is set to make their MCU debut in this series and all signs are pointing to Amy Poehler. 

I saw this on Tik Tok last night. Will actually die if Amy Poehler joins the MCU

The streets are saying Catherine O'Hara and Hannah Waddingham are in this :wanda: I need it to be true

It reportedly begins filming in October, so it should be ready for a late 2023 release. Wouldn’t be surprised if it slips to January 2024 though. Either way, so excited!

3 hours ago, Sprawl said:

The streets are saying Catherine O'Hara and Hannah Waddingham are in this :wanda: I need it to be true

:WAP:

5 hours ago, Sprawl said:

The way I screamed!

:WAP:

I hate all things Marvel but I’m living for this :wanda:

Marvel GIF

I can't wait for this, it'll easily be the best Marvel show I fear 

• 1 month later...

house of harkness might be delayed for a few months and might be the introduction of more LGBTQ characters 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

On 6/24/2022 at 4:36 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

house of harkness might be delayed for a few months and might be the introduction of more LGBTQ characters 

Bummer!

I wonder who that character is though. The first thought is easily Billy or Tommy, but I imagine they'd be introduced at the same time instead of separately.

I’m excited about this show! But what will it be about? I loved the character! & also love the actress. She’s hilarious lol. Can’t wait!

On 5/21/2022 at 9:31 PM, Sprawl said:

Great choices. Both seem witchy.

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Bummer!

I wonder who that character is though. The first thought is easily Billy or Tommy, but I imagine they'd be introduced at the same time instead of separately.

Yeah the details are stilly fuzzy, so they probably meant Billy recast as an older teen. It’s still set for Spring of next year tho

5 hours ago, KingJay said:

I’m excited about this show! But what will it be about? I loved the character! & also love the actress. She’s hilarious lol. Can’t wait!

It’s gonna be a Comedy Spin-off of Wandavision. Agatha becoming a more morally good character, but still having selfish motives. Eventually training Wanda in Witchcraft like the comics. 

Spoiler

I believe Wanda teleports to Agatha and ask for her help towards the climax of the show. Each episode leading up will probably explore more of Agatha’s backstory in witchcraft. The tone of the show is comedy, so it may be a Semi-Sitcom of Agatha’s life. Kinda a reverse of Wandavision. Instead of creating a suburb town from grief, Agatha creates a home of magic from unfulfilled emotions. 

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Bummer!

Unless they're turning Nicholas Scratch (Agatha's son) into basically an OC like they did with Layla in Moon Knight, I'm like 95% certain this is Billy. This is, for the most part, his personality in the comics, especially the gay and being a fanboy parts. The dark humor thing is a little off, but I'm assuming it's to fit the show's vibe.

And with regard to their reintroduction as older characters, Billy was introduced first in the initial Young Avengers comic run, and Tommy didn't appear until the tail end of it, which could mean they're also following that. Plus Billy's powers are magic related so it makes sense he'd be a part of this and not Tommy (if he isn't debuting here).

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah the details are stilly fuzzy, so they probably meant Billy recast as an older teen. It’s still set for Spring of next year tho

5 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Unless they're turning Nicholas Scratch (Agatha's son) into basically an OC like they did with Layla in Moon Knight, I'm like 95% certain this is Billy. This is, for the most part, his personality in the comics, especially the gay and being a fanboy parts. The dark humor thing is a little off, but I'm assuming it's to fit the show's vibe.

And with regard to their reintroduction as older characters, Billy was introduced first in the initial Young Avengers comic run, and Tommy didn't appear until the tail end of it, which could mean they're also following that. Plus Billy's powers are magic related so it makes sense he'd be a part of this and not Tommy (if he isn't debuting here).

You know what, you might be right. I always assumed they'd be reintroduced as teens/young adults together since they did that for their younger selves, but they could actually follow the comics and do it separately. I'm more excited for Billy than Tommy anyway, so the sooner they get him back, the better!

• 4 weeks later...

Title change!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.