• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• KFC

The CGI looks AWFUL. It reminded me of the first look at a new Pokémon game :rip:. They have 3 months to fix that. Other than that, the show looks fun! 

Spoiler

I hope we get a Jessica Jones cameo or DD reference. We need Krysten Ritter:wanda:

That’s not really a spoiler just my wish. Anyways Wong is Confirmed to reprise his role as the Sorcerer Supreme in a episode of She-Hulk

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Screaming at her shading Wanda like that :deadbanana2:

Wow this actually looks pretty fun and interesting and Tatiana will kill the role obviously. But Jesus Christ those VFX :deadbanana2:serving 2003

Absolutely abominable. Disney/Marvel needs to step their production quality up this is sad, in 2022. 

I was gonna say the Hulks are serving Shrek, but I see someone already pointed it out :deadbanana4:

I’m excited for this show, but Marvel really needs to fix the CGI problems that’s affecting Disney+ shows (I assume is because they’re being cheap with it) because it’s been a mess so far (excluding WandaVision and Loki).

Why does CGI get progressively worse as the years go by??? Or are special effects companies just getting lazier :doc: ? 

This looks great, just fix up the CGI a bit and I think we have a top tier marvel show on our hands. 

4 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Why does CGI get progressively worse as the years go by??? Or are special effects companies just getting lazier :doc: ? 

No they are not getting lazier. There is a serious crunch in the industry. The limited number of VFX studios can't meet the demand.

The VFX companies that work for Marvel/Disney went from working in 3 movies a year to work in 4 movies and 4 high budget tv shows. They are rushing the new products. They need to justify the Disney+ suscription as a considerably new plataform so they priorize quantity over quality. 

Star Wars product do not have this problem because they just release 2 or 3 series a year.

This looks fun :duca: 

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

A common critic of the MCU for the last year is that alot of thier production looks cheap. Weird since they are the biggest thing in entertainment and Hollywood. Maybe they need new VFX directors and artist? 

It's not that they need new VFX workers, they need longer turnaround times. Marvel has them on very short timelines, there's only so much they can do.

Why is Marvel’s CGI so bad lately? :toofunny2: Serving 90s

48 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

It's not that they need new VFX workers, they need longer turnaround times. Marvel has them on very short timelines, there's only so much they can do.

Oh that makes sense 

4 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Why is Marvel’s CGI so bad lately? :toofunny2: Serving 90s

See below.

6 hours ago, Nicholai said:

No they are not getting lazier. There is a serious crunch in the industry. The limited number of VFX studios can't meet the demand.

The VFX companies that work for Marvel/Disney went from working in 3 movies a year to work in 4 movies and 4 high budget tv shows. They are rushing the new products. They need to justify the Disney+ subscription as a considerably new platform so they prioritize quantity over quality. 

Star Wars product do not have this problem because they just release 2 or 3 series a year.

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

:rip: This needs to get Sonic'd. It looks fun but the CGI is awful and completely ruins any redeeming qualities it might have. 

Marvel projects focused at female characters really can't catch a break huh.

On 5/17/2022 at 11:25 PM, ainadalkaz said:

they have 3 months to fix this mess :rip:

FS_f08EWQAIaXZK?format=jpg&name=small

MTE 

ill still watch but they need to do better

The way Shrek is still the blueprint and lives in the GP minds after a 10y hiatus we love legends.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.