• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• X~MoviePoP

• BNF91

• Broken

Watched it for the 2nd time on Tuesday and the underwater sequence with Con La Brisa made me tear up. I was in awe the first time but idk the song elevates that scene so much more and the 2nd time was even better. The city itself/CGI may have not been as “groundbreaking” as it could’ve been but it works just fine. Specially when Namor says “now you know what I have to protect (?)” :'( idk I guess me being Mexican and high made me love it lmao 

Mess, Phase 4 is really about deciding which movie is worse. 

Disappointed with this, I thought this would 'save' the bad aftertaste Eternals, Doctor Strange and etc have left in my mouth with their subpar movies. While not outright bad, the pacing is off, the story is a bit rushed, the direction is weak at times. It really had a chance speaking to everyone but it just mumbled halfway through.

A really nice bump for BP2 on Friday. +125% from Thursday for $18.2M. Up 1% from last Friday (holiday effect but still great)

$44-47M 3rd weekend incoming. $365-370M domestic by Sunday. $400M by next Sunday.

1 hour ago, BNF91 said:

A really nice bump for BP2 on Friday. +125% from Thursday for $18.2M. Up 1% from last Friday (holiday effect but still great)

$44-47M 3rd weekend incoming. $365-370M domestic by Sunday. $400M by next Sunday.

It's bigger than second Friday... And that weekend it did 66M.

Started the weekend with 321M I can see it doing at least 60M... So I can see it topping 380M$ by the end of the weekend

2 hours ago, zzmyth said:

It's bigger than second Friday... And that weekend it did 66M.

Started the weekend with 321M I can see it doing at least 60M... So I can see it topping 380M$ by the end of the weekend

Thanksgiving weekend doesn't act like a typical weekend. Film's typically drop a small bit from Friday to Saturday, then a bit of a harsh Sunday drop. 

It's the deflation from a holiday inflated week/Friday. Still, it should see a really good 33-37% drop. 

Went to go watch this yesterday with a guy, we were the only ones in the cinemas and let's just say I missed about half the movie :jonny3:

On 11/24/2022 at 5:39 PM, MrLovett said:

Imagine trying to convince anyone this was the worst film of phase 4. :gaycat6:

Is the last Thor in the phase 4? If yes, that definitely takes the spot. 

OT: I liked this, it was good. A little bit too long, but it was entertained and very emotional at moments. The performances were so strong, it was amazing. :clap3:Lupita and the new villain are so hot. :jonnycat:

10 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Went to go watch this yesterday with a guy, we were the only ones in the cinemas and let's just say I missed about half the movie :jonny3:

Not u giving him head during the FUNERAL

11 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Chadwick watching you from heaven chile 

3 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Not u giving him head during the FUNERAL

1 hour ago, BNF91 said:

Chadwick watching you from heaven chile 

Fff bye… I saw the beginning and kinda don’t know what happened after 

Spoiler

Shuri drank the purple flower 

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Hide contents

Shuri drank the purple flower 

And you drank the white essence

:gaycat2:

I can see this finishing around 875m -  925m. Definitely won't be outgrossing Minions. 

3 hours ago, cognitus. said:

Hide contents

And you drank the white essence

:gaycat2:

I hate you :ahh: 

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

You all are NASTY. Just know that one day you will have to face the ancestors

I’m dying at all the replies :rip: kinda worried about any CCTV. 

20 hours ago, Serendipity said:

2116554417_DemonsSouls_20210316171812.th797C814E-D884-4F53-B908-8788241ABE91.thu

Just got back from it and it was amazing! I loved the song when they showed Talokan, I need to find it and get it on repeat

The big exception was Marvel Studios and Disney’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, which stayed atop the five-day holiday chart box office — Wednesday-Sunday — with a hearty domestic gross of $64 million from 4,258 theaters for a global cume north of $675 million.

Saw this last night. It was VERY good :clap3:Con La Brisa playing while showing us Talokan.. beautiful! I hope Marvel can make Namor more of a hero instead of an anti-hero/villain :jonny5:Riri Williams is def going to show up in the next Spider-Man movie.

Forrest Gump In The Multiverse Of La Llorona remains the WORST Phase 4 film :clap3: 

Was it ever explained who Riri's professor is? I don't understand how this vibranium detector went from a university project to being in the hands of the US government? I thought I remember a line from Riri saying it was her professor who asked for it but it went nowhere after that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.