• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• X~MoviePoP

• BNF91

• Broken

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is sticking to it’s November 11th release. The film is a tribute to T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) 

Spoiler

as the leaders of Wakanda conflict over who should take the mantle. As a war between Atlantis & Wakanda breaks out due to a new Young Avengers meddling. 
Iron heart and Marvel’s First Mutant make thier debut in this Sequel. Riri Williams is a MIT student who reverse engineer’s Ironman’s Suit. In Classic Stark Fashion she triggers events that cause a international conflict. Namor is a Mutant and King of Atlantis. The film mainly revolves around crowning the new Black Panther and a war between both nations. Namor is the villain of the film. Iron heart will have a Disney + series this year to continue her storyline as a Ironman predecessor. Rumor: 2 post credit scenes. One of Dr. Doom and one of Storm from the X-Men. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Let hope it doesn't suck considering the cursed production :lakitu:

Wakanda Forever Reshoots from last month

Spoiler

Show that Marvel is changing Atlantis portray to the ancient city of the Mayans/Middle Americas. Telling the story of how the conquistadors enslaved and pillaged. Genocide themes will be explored throughout the film and Namor’s backstory. First trailer will shown at thor previews 

On 5/14/2022 at 3:39 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is sticking to it’s November 11th release. The film is a tribute to T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) 

Hide contents

as the leaders of Wakanda conflict over who should take the mantle. As a war between Atlantis & Wakanda breaks out due to a new Young Avengers meddling. 
Iron heart and Marvel’s First Mutant make thier debut in this Sequel. Riri Williams is a MIT student who reverse engineer’s Ironman’s Suit. In Classic Stark Fashion she triggers events that cause a international conflict. Namor is a Mutant and King of Atlantis. The film mainly revolves around crowning the new Black Panther and a war between both nations. Namor is the villain of the film. Iron heart will have a Disney + series this year to continue her storyline as a Ironman predecessor. Rumor: 2 post credit scenes. One of Dr. Doom and one of Storm from the X-Men. 

Marvel has ALOT going on! As much as I’d love to see that character come in, I rather they’re introduced in a time where they can have their proper introduction into the universe.  Marvel has introduced so many new characters lately, we prob won’t see them in another outing for another 3/4 years. :rip: 

34 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Marvel has ALOT going on! As much as I’d love to see that character come in, I rather they’re introduced in a time where they can have their proper introduction into the universe.  Marvel has introduced so many new characters lately, we prob won’t see them in another outing for another 3/4 years. :rip: 

Yeah Marvel said they will commit to pushing out nearly 10 projects a year. They are trying to make endless streaming content. I do think they need to slow down tho. The general public and fandoms will be dispersed greatly if they don’t streamline all this content right 

• 1 month later...

Official posters and merch rollout begins, confirming IronHeart debut in the MCU.

First official look at Namor. 

Spoiler

trailer is coming soon, so this isn’t really a spoiler. Since He is casted and will be shown in the teaser trailer. But I will put it in spoilers in case I get flagged for a spoiler warning 
Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Ub3vfHm.jpg

Namor :jonny5:

Edited by Blood Magic

Namor looks INCREDIBLE. I hope they make it loud and clear that he is a mutant.

Namor :heart2:

I actually love that they casted a Mexican Actor! Some people on twitter are already complaining about diversity and wishing it was a white man:rip:

i actually think turning Atlantis into a more Meso-American Azetec nation is cooler. The whole conquistador Inquisition would parallel black peoples generation trauma as well. This is still a Black Panther Movie after all. I can’t wait to see how Marvel ties the 2 nations together  

Oh he looks hot. I shouldn't have quivered at a promo art the way I did. :WAP:

Also is anyone actually taking the BP mantle? Its starting to look like nobody will.

Edited by Arcadius

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Oh he looks hot. I shouldn't have quivered at a promo art the way I did. :WAP:

Also is anyone actually taking the BP mantle? Its starting to look like nobody will.

Yes someone will but it looks like they won't reveal it before the movie.

9 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

Yes someone will but it looks like they won't reveal it before the movie.

Well that does make sense.

Wakanda Forever first trailer will be shown in 2 weeks (July 27th) at SDCC panel. From Director of the first Black Panther. The film will be about choosing the next Black panther and the start of a international war between Namor and Wakanda. 

24 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wakanda Forever first trailer will be shown in 2 weeks (July 27th) at SDCC panel. From Director of the first Black Panther. The film will be about choosing the next Black panther and the start of a international war between Namor and Wakanda. 

the movie is going to flop if Storm isn't in it

4 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

the movie is going to flop if Storm isn't in it

The movie isn’t gonna flop. :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY F***

• ATRL Moderator

Another classic is coming

I got chills from that trailer. It looks incredible

good trailer. as people assumed, antivaxxer Wright is the first credited actor for the film.

hope it's more of a crowdpleaser than some of the recent marvels.

i assume they'll give dominique thorne some cool moments to get hype for her disney+ show.

Edited by fridayteenage

This looks incredible! I was definitely skeptical of them continuing it after his passing, but those fears are gone after watching the trailer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.