Pixar's Lightyear (2022) | Now In theaters

Blood Magic

• 2 weeks later...

New trailer

Another trailer? Fff I'll probably see it in the theater so I'll wait to watch. 

The people who saw footage of this in CinemaCon are RAVING about this and think that it was better than the footage they saw from Dr. Strange 2 :deadbanana4:

The dark horse of 2022 movies I fear

EDIT: apparently it's a tear jerker and has actual LGBT representation, Pixar their comeback is here :jonny6:

• 1 month later...

I watched the original Toy Story at least a hundred times growing up, and have seen all the others as well. Buzz has always been my least favourite character because of how vapid (always arguing with the more sensible characters) and emotionless (stoic face, same monotone voice) he is. I had no intention of seeing this, but the reviews above are making me want to see it… I guess?

Edited by ALittleGauche

Perched to watch this weekend! 

82% on Rotten Tomatoes so far ?

Is not getting the score of Turning Red or other Pixar movies, but I am soooo excited to go to the Andy Experience tomorrow! :hippo::hippo:??

Edited by Jv Chonte

well it did seem like a cash grab.

plus they already had the tv show buzz lightyear of star command 20 years ago making it feel extra unneeded

Will watch this but I will never forget the way they sent Luca, Soul, and Turning Red to die on streaming. :weeps:

I just saw it! I loved it more than I thought I would! Just don’t try and justify it within the Andy timeline and you’ll be off fine lol.

Also, yes, Sox is INDEED the best character in the film. Absolute standout! :gaycat1: 

On 6/14/2022 at 10:22 PM, TheDreamer said:

Will watch this but I will never forget the way they sent Luca, Soul, and Turning Red to die on streaming. :weeps:

Disney really said 1) no gay rights, 2) all lives matter, 3) yes to Asian hate.

Interesting concepts and reviews, tho I would have prefer another toy story sequel. The previews look great visually tho, as expected of Pixar 

Sox was the true star of the movie

1 hour ago, PrettyBoy16 said:

Sox was the true star of the movie

Say it louder :clap3:

Yeah, if this movie didn't have Sox it would've kinda been underwhelming :deadbanana2: I enjoyed it overall though. 

The 4.3 rating on imdb :biblio: wtf

I totally loved it! ??? I don't think it deserves all the bad press ?

I absolutely loved it and obviously Sox is the star of the movie, I’ll need that Pop figure :WAP:

I absolutely loved it. Sox for the win. 

Good premise, but thought the execution was lacking imo! pails in comparison to other more innovative Pixar efforts, but still pretty fun nonetheless!

and the Zurg twist was barely exciting at all lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.