Chucky S3 | Episode 4: "Dressed to Kill"

genetic fail

I thought it was getting a bit slow but things are picking up now which is good. Buff Chucky  :rip:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• livelikemusic

• Iceland

• Sweetestsecret

Chucky S1 won 2 of its 4 Saturn Award nominations :party: Outstanding Guest-Starring Performance [Network/Cable] for Jennifer Tilly and Best Television Series Release (physical release)

50 minutes ago, slik said:

This episode was my favorite so far, it was hilarious

Chucky needs his own talk show. Now I know why he was asking if he should have one earlier today. 

Jennifer Tilly is without a doubt a star and was the highlight this last episode, I live for her but this show is becoming more and more of a hot mess, it’s full on Seed territory and I can’t take Nica serious, especially in that final scene. 

This episode was gold. Everything was well done. Best episode of the series at the moment. 

EPISODE 4 WAS FANTASTIC. 
THE CONTINUITY IS MINDBLOWING. 
will watch the new one in a bit.

On 10/28/2022 at 12:41 AM, StarsAllAligned said:

Jennifer Tilly is without a doubt a star and was the highlight this last episode, I live for her but this show is becoming more and more of a hot mess, it’s full on Seed territory and I can’t take Nica serious, especially in that final scene. 

Seed is the best movie tho.

ICONIC! Don Macini continues to just play outside of the rule book he made for himself. I love it. Now, Syfy, when are we getting a season three renewal?!

This episode was everything. 
I have the feeling that good Chucky is going to betray them or die 

Spoiler

Andy tho :jonny5:

11 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Seed is the best movie tho.

Seed is garbage and it was the end of chucky's legacy..

2 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Seed is garbage and it was the end of chucky's legacy..

lol what "end of legacy" when it has a currently airing television show in it's 2nd season and many people dressed up as Chucky for Halloween.

the delusion. 

38 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

lol what "end of legacy" when it has a currently airing television show in it's 2nd season and many people dressed up as Chucky for Halloween.

the delusion. 

A low quality tv show with poor ratings and the straight to dvd low budget movies (curse and cult of Chucky) is not something to be proud of .. some other horror icons still getting big theatrical releases but this is something that Chucky will never see again..

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

A low quality tv show with poor ratings and the straight to dvd low budget movies (curse and cult of Chucky) is not something to be proud of .. some other horror icons still getting big theatrical releases but this is something that Chucky will never see again..

it is something to be proud of if you are making an impact and love what you are doing :cm:

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

it is something to be proud of if you are making an impact and love what you are doing :cm:

The impact was made with the first movies back in 80's and 90's .now chucky became a parody 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.