• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• livelikemusic

• Iceland

• Sweetestsecret

finally watched season one and currently on the s2 premiere…this is quality television :cm:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Things got a lot racier for season 2  laci is all woman size now ? and I'm sorry but the lead kid has no chemistry with the other kid. It doesn't feel believable imo. I love how Chucky yet again clarifies he's 100% not homophobic ? 

3 hours ago, slik said:

This fool  getting dragged in the replies

:bibliahh:

Love that Tiffany was being fidgety/panicky with the detective :jonnycat: such a throwback to her always being like that when she was in those situations in previous films 

Glen and Glenda finally here. Annoying they didn't show their faces and have to wait a week for that now

MadonnasBoyfriend

Not sure what happened to Jennifers Tilly but her acting skills have depleted with time. She's find as Bonnie and should stick to that. I dunno this episode made me feel season 2 is gonna suck 

11 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Not sure what happened to Jennifers Tilly but her acting skills have depleted with time. She's find as Bonnie and should stick to that. I dunno this episode made me feel season 2 is gonna suck 

Huh?

I really hope this wins at least one of its Saturn Awards nominations next week :duca: It’ll be kinda meta since they mentioned the award show in the Cape Queer episode last year. 

I'm on episode two right now and this is  hilarious :bibliahh: I am enjoying this show so much right now :jonny6:

I was kind of afraid this would take a slump, but this season's been great so far :party:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.