• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• livelikemusic

• Iceland

• Sweetestsecret

9 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Not when part 3 is still panned even compared to Bride and Seed which became retroactively cult classics. 

OT: The trailer did not disappoint :duca:

I don't care if it was panned ,it was a decent movie,still felt like a Chucky movie and had the perfect death of Chucky and had a satisfied ending for the trilogy ..the fact that you called the messy horrible "seed of chucky'' cult classic makes me laugh...Seed destroyed chucky's legacy and the franchise was over and never had a rebound after that...no theatrical releases, only mediocre straight to dvd movies and now the flopped boring tv series ..if you feel proud about it then it's fine..

Edited by Sweetestsecret

10 hours ago, Almodusa said:

How could you not say that's c*nt, like that's c*nt :jonny5:

everything about this could’ve gone terribly wrong, but surprisingly it actually clicked. Looking forward to season 2. 

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Yes! Chucky a gay ally! :WAP:

Do I have to watch the previous movies? I watched them so long ago that I don't remember them

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

Do I have to watch the previous movies? I watched them so long ago that I don't remember them

If you don't feel like watching the movies you can watch DeadMeat's kill count videos of the franchise :gaycat3:

• 2 weeks later...

Don Mancini is a f**king genius. Season two is so different, yet so familiar at the same time.

59 minutes ago, Cloy said:

Is it me or does Jake look like Justin Bieber with this haircut?

Nah, Jake is based on Don Mancini. The look is totally Don. 

Loved it! Cant wait for next week!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.