Overwatch 2™ | New Heroes/Modes Announced

justin.

10 hours ago, clee95 said:

What's the point of this exactly? it's same as OW, they just reduced the amount of players. IT's just basically a big patch!:ace:

5 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I was obsessed with OW1 but that long gap of nothing and now seeing the game look the same doesn’t really get me excited. I’ll probably get it but I can wait 

I initially thought the same but as soon as I played it I understood that it was a different game. The flow has changed, a number of characters have been reworked since the last time I've played and even the maps that I recognized has been altered to fit the 5v5 experience and given aesthetic changes. Even though this is still Overwatch it feels significantly different.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, lander said:

will the beta come for consoles? 

they said it would but never said when

kim-richards-white-woman.gif

Nothing so far. The fact that people who abandoned the game 4 years ago are playing this shjt already and I'm not is making me SEETHE.

kim-richards-white-woman.gif

Edited by NicoleAMatty

• 1 month later...

Overwatch 2 PVP officially coming on October 4th to Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game will officially go free-to-play.

Junker Queen was also revealed today and will be a tank hero

Junker Queen better be a dominatrix :jonny5:.

Wooo so excited for this! Nervous about free to play. How much more can they make into micro transactions

I now have the first two posts of the thread, and I've added information about the Overwatch Founder's Pack, the reveal event live stream on June 16th, and more. I can't guarantee it will always be the prettiest, but I'll keep it updated with important info! :heart:

Omg yes, everything is going the right way for now :jonny6:

Microsoft really put Blizzard to work :sistrens:

I really need Dva’s tech guy to be the next support :WAP:

Actual hype :jonny6:

4 hours ago, Poxy said:

It's the fox girl sorry :WAP:

5 hours ago, D.Va said:

It's the fox girl sorry :WAP:

It's Io and Luna from Paladins. :gaycat5:

Junker Queen looks like a Queen but why she had to be a Tank... :rip:

I wonder what the special surprise in the Founder’s Pack is going to be. On one of the graphics, they confirmed one more thing will be revealed before October 4th. Will it be another skin? A special portrait? A platinum gun? Free PvE update? Jk they will never give us both halves of the game for free.

22 hours ago, Venice B said:

Microsoft really put Blizzard to work :sistrens:

Its about god damn time. 

18 hours ago, Poxy said:

I need the whole Mecha Squad eventually. Or at least a PVE mission where you can play as them, that'd be amazing. 

2 hours ago, justin. said:

I wonder what the special surprise in the Founder’s Pack is going to be. On one of the graphics, they confirmed one more thing will be revealed before October 4th. Will it be another skin? A special portrait? A platinum gun? Free PvE update? Jk they will never give us both halves of the game for free.

First Battle Pass of OW2 is my guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.