The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

terrific show.  Can't wait for the next season.  When will it be?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, spree said:

terrific show.  Can't wait for the next season.  When will it be?

They start filming next month, season 3 started filming in February 2021, wrapped in September 2021 and started airing in June 2022. The same timeframe would place Season 4 in December 2023 but it could come even earlier considering they don't have to deal with as many COVID obstacles now. 

I finally watched the finale! I actually didn't even watch the show until Season Three premiered. I've been watching as much episodes as I can, and I loved the show!

Season Three felt weak at first (I really did not like how they handled most of the character arcs after the second season) but it really picked up toward the end. Here are my thoughts on the finale:

• QUEEN Maeve. :jonnycat: She is such an underutilized character in the show and that finale showed it. I feel like she could've killed Homelander if she wasn't so distracted by Soldier Boy. I'm confident she'll still appear in the show, I just don't know when. I hope her absence isn't too long.
  • Finally they did something right with Hughie. He used to be my favorite character but he got really annoying this season with the Temp V subplot, they handled him well at the end though with him supporting Starlight.
  • Butcher is really starting to grow on me. I found him really annoying in the first season but he's gradually gotten better.
  • Ryan is a BRAT. :deadbanana: Soldier Boy was right about that one tbh. I bet the writers are eventually going to write a redemption arc for him and have him kill Homelander in the end. Which would be lame and it would be more iconic if Queen Maeve kills him. :jonnycat:
  • I think Black Noir is dead but Vought will cover it up. No one except Homelander knew about Black Noir's identity anyway so they can easily find other Supe to act as Black Noir.
  • I really liked Kimiko this season. While this season ruined a lot of character arcs for me, Kimiko was someone I grew to really like this season. She deserves good things in life. :heart2:
  • I was a little disappointed with Soldier Boy surviving. The season would have had more leverage if he was killed off. But I guess the show wants to do more with him, which I understand.

• 1 month later...

Half of the cast is pretty boring at this point. Frenchie can be dismissed.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I want to **** Hughie and Homelander

I want Frenchie and Mother's Milk to **** me

I would probably fool around with Butcher but no ******* because he doesn't look clean :rip:

Binge watching this series from s1 3 days ago. I am now on season 3 episode 5 and I legit want to quit watching because I legit cant stand Butcher and Hughie (mainly the former) because their character is just the same and it feels like the show is insulting my intelligence :rip: Butcher did the same thing over and over, selfish and egoistic ***** and get zero reprocussion zzz

On 7/11/2022 at 7:38 AM, Buffy said:

Starlight is cute… but again… the most she seems to be able to do is levitate a few inches and knock someone off their feet with a little blast. Girl. Is that the best you can do? If so… maybe she should just resign and join a pageant :rip:

I like Starlight but :bibliahh: 

I was very underwhelmed by that scene, at least knock him through a wall or something LMAO.

The finale could’ve been better and some characters like Maeve were very underused but I still loved this season and the parodies/parallels (Trump and his dumbass supporters, tone deaf Pepsi commercial, Imagine cover) were hilarious :toofunny3: 

On 9/26/2022 at 5:58 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

I want to **** Hughie

:WAP:

On 9/26/2022 at 11:58 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

I want to **** Hughie and Homelander

I want Frenchie and Mother's Milk to **** me

I would probably fool around with Butcher but no ******* because he doesn't look clean :rip:

Who am I kidding I would probably let Butcher **** me :rip:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just binged this show in a week and I have to say that Butcher has to be the most annoying character in this show. Annoying shite 

Other than that I love this show and cant wait for s4 :heart2:

Also Ashley and the wig scene :rip: 

Edited by Sanjja

maeve's hair situation the whole show has been so jarring :rip:

anyway, more importantly, MM, homelander, and Kimiko are the hotties of the show. 

-

I think a lot of S3 is the characters going in boring circles. Some of the storylines I just don't care about at all. Butcher and Hughie are thoroughly annoying and corny. Not enough fight scenes. Idk. I still enjoyed it but S1 and S2 are definitely better. Homelander isn't scary like he used to be so idk where they're gonna go with him now. A lot of the fun they were having with the messy corporate stuff at Vought is gone now with no real stakes bcause now its just Ashley and Homelander, which is funny but there's nowhere to go now?? Bored of A-pain and Derp also. Starlight floating all dramatic to basically back hand slap Soldier boy was pathetic. That being said, it was still fun <3 

Roman Holiday

Homelander should have died at the end of S4 with Soldier Boy becoming the new main baddie. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

saw the update and thought we finally got a date when it's literally the opposite i hate it here 

I thought the thread resurgence was due to the mega viral Outlander soundbite on TikTok.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.